Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because there's a name on facebook it's true? Surely the poster could do better than that? Doesn't there at least have to be a photo and at least 10 others to confirm it?

Like I said when I pasted the quote, I don't know if it is true or not. But why are you surprised?? She acted this way in the house.

Like I said when I pasted the quote, I don't know if it is true or not. But why are you surprised?? She acted this way in the house.
I probably should be surprised that it took so long for it to be posted here. And of course you should treat it as gospel.

I know it's O/T but I just saw that Tim is auctioning his "lucky jacket" to raise money for people affected by the Blue Mountains bush fires!!!

http://instagram.com/p/gd-ie_piAt/#

timdormer
3 hours ago
heartbroken about the people affected by bushfires in my hometown the beautiful blue mountains. Gonna give up something I love & auction off the infamous big brother jacket for the relief fund. Stay tuned to find out where to donate! #bluemountainslove

What a great gesture! ♥♥♥

Last edited:
I probably should be surprised that it took so long for it to be posted here. And of course you should treat it as gospel.

I'm not treating it as gospel. I'm just saying that it is the way she behaves. You must have a short memory, don't you remember she hit him when she found out that he knew that it wasn't Tim's birthday, or how she swore at him when he didn't tell her that Matt hid the alcohol.

I'm not treating it as gospel. I'm just saying that it is the way she behaves. You must have a short memory, don't you remember she hit him when she found out that he knew that it wasn't Tim's birthday, or how she swore at him when he didn't tell her that Matt hid the alcohol.
No I don't actually but I'm sure you or someone else can give me chapter and verse.

I know it's O/T but I just saw that Tim is auctioning his "lucky jacket" to raise money for people affected by the Blue Mountains bush fires!!!

timdormer
3 hours ago
heartbroken about the people affected by bushfires in my hometown the beautiful blue mountains. Gonna give up something I love & auction off the infamous big brother jacket for the relief fund. Stay tuned to find out where to donate! #bluemountainslove

Nice job Tim.

Lol at people getting mad because someone doesn't stop what they are doing to pose for a stupid photo one time. Sounds like that fb poster was more upset about that than anything else.

timdormer
3 hours ago
Saw that. Awesome gesture by Tim.

Someone put this comment under the photo that Drew just posted of him and Tully on facebook. I don't know if it's true or not but does sound like how they are. That relationship is toxic.

Drew- you can do sooo much better!!! Please... I saw you two arguing at the Star last night and she freaken pushed you and you kept following after her, then she fully snubbed that poor bloke who wanted a photo- she just stared at him angrily and walked off!! At least you turned back to look at him apologetically but you just kept on following. You deserve better!!!

Like · Reply · 50 · about an hour ago via mobile

Yea but we still don't know the whole story and it's on them to judge if it's a good relationship or not...

Maybe she just was tired of people taking photos...She looked a little pissed off earlier in the day at the airport and maybe had enough.

They seem pretty happy this morning on the photo Drew posted calling them "just two punks" and she replied right under it with hearts...

It probably is an intense relationship (scratch that, I think we all can agree it is an intense relationship) but that doesn't make it bad...some people like more intense, white hot relationships while others prefer the more even, no argument relationships.....one isn't necessarily better than the other.

Yea but we still don't know the whole story and it's on them to judge if it's a good relationship or not...

Maybe she just was tired of people taking photos...She looked a little pissed off earlier in the day at the airport and maybe had enough.

They seem pretty happy this morning on the photo Drew posted calling them "just two punks" and she replied right under it with hearts...

It probably is an intense relationship (scratch that, I think we all can agree it is an intense relationship) but that doesn't make it bad...some people like more intense, white hot relationships while others prefer the more even, no argument relationships.....one isn't necessarily better than the other.

Exactly. As long as no one's actually being injured, and both people are generally happy to be together despite the ups and downs, there are no standards for how relationships are supposed to work. Not saying theirs necessarily will, but if it doesn't it won't be because it's not other people's ideal of what they would want.

Tully has been getting abused on twitter since she got out.

The irony of people who have never had a relationship with a human directly attacking people because of their relationship is not lost on me.

Many people here question Ed and Jade's relationship, mostly on Ed's part, but most people here would never go attack them directly on twitter because of it. It is crazy.

Social media behavior of fans has gotten off the rails in the last two to three seasons of Big Brother in the US. So much so I think it is going to jeopardize the future of the show. It is almost at the point that only an insane person would go on BB US. Unfortunately it seems Australia is heading down this road as well.

Shit, in the US, they take it to youtube and make a short shitty film about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Tdv05VZfY
Then take to twitter. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back