Skip to main content

Post all after party gossip / pics / captions in here!

And you know what?

Ryan called Travis an uneducated bogan but Travis handled himself well in interview and when being spoken to by bb or Sonia.

He might not be the sharpest tool in the shed but he can still communicate

Totally agree about Travis, Ryan however is another story. Ryan's interview was the worst I have ever heard from a BB HM...but, I guess we finally know where he was for 3 months... in the bathroom masturbating.

"I was pretty bold, I just went to the toilet, there was a camera in there… but you just get over it," he said.

"I'd go quite frequently and I know everyone in the house was going quite frequently. But everyone had their own technique, Lawson had 'the ghost', so he'd go into the toilet and chuck the doona over the top. Mine was just plain and simple."

Can you stop putting pics of my house up online.

Thanks
How about we throw them off the scent. Is this one better?
Treehouse-Point-3-537x357.jpg

news
Big Brother winner Ryan set to ride across India for his mum

9-2595037-scn271114ryan2_fct912x684x112.0_t600.jpg
Big Brother 2014 winner Ryan Ginns is congratulated by his fellow housemates. Supplied by Channel 9. Please credit photo to Paul Broben. Paul Broben
BIG Brother winner Ryan Ginns plans to spend some quality time with his Sunshine Coast family once the dust settles from Wednesday's season finale.

The 26-year-old spent 80 days in the Big Brother house isolated from the outside world, including his three sisters and Mooloolaba-based parents Dez and Judy Ginns.

Ginns will celebrate his father's birthday this weekend and plans to spend Christmas on the Coast.

"$200K is a big incentive to make the trip home a bit more to see Mum and Dad," he said.

Advertisement
"I'm not going to lie, Dad's always been so generous and I've always been a bit of a shocker when it comes to birthday and Christmas presents so this year I might have to splash out."

Ryan auditioned for Channel 9's The Block and was unsuccessful, but a phone call from Big Brother producers prompted Ryan to audition for Big Brother.

While he has previously spoken of his ambitions to open a bar in Bondi, where he now lives, Ginns said he's not going to rush into anything with his $200,000 windfall.

Ginns does have a trip to India planned with fellow housemate Sam Bramham.

Advertisement
"We're going to do a motorbike trip our winter coming up through India and raise some money for MS Australia," he said.

During his final month in the house he received a letter from his dad Dez which included an important update on his mum's health. She will be the inspiration behind the ride across India as she suffers from Multiple Sclerosis.

"When Mum and Dad came in (to the Big Brother house) I was like 'Dad that letter you sent me was so emotional'," he said.

"I read it every night before bed. It was a nice thing to touch home with."

The former Matthew Flinders Anglican College and University of the Sunshine Coast student credits his Big Brother win to his hometown support.

After a whirlwind 24 hours, Dez and Judy said they only had about 15 minutes with their popular son.

The both say Ryan was completely himself and made the family proud during his time at the Dreamworld-based reality show.

9-2596481-scn271114bigbro01_t280.jpg

Judy and Dez Ginns at home in Mooloolaba, are celebrating their son Ryan's win in Big Brother 2014. Photo: Iain Curry / Sunshine Coast Daily Iain Curry
Dez and Judy travelled to the Gold Coast for the grand finale and through a cloud of stage smog, they entered the Big Brother house briefly to give their son a hug after his was crowned the winner.

"The first thing Ryan said when he saw us was, mum, you look amazing and that's so Ryan," Dez said.

"We're a really close family so it's been strange not having contact with Ryan for 12 weeks."When asked how many times the family voted for Ryan, Dez replied

"I'd say we are on the Telstra frequent program now."

Ryan's parents said a huge circle of friends also chipped in with a "massive" amount of votes to 'save'.

But it was the larger Australian pool of viewers who chose Ryan as their 2014 winner.

"Ryan is a thinker and that is what I think drew people in," Dez said.

"He focuses on the good, he doesn't like confrontation of fighting and if there is fighting he will bring that to an end so people can get on with their day.

"He was happy to have a laugh at himself and I think people liked that.

"Dez said every housemate that had been voted off the show had contacted the Ginns family to express their love for Ryan and chat to the parents they'd heard so much about.

news
Big Brother winner Ryan set to ride across India for his mum

9-2595037-scn271114ryan2_fct912x684x112.0_t600.jpg
Big Brother 2014 winner Ryan Ginns is congratulated by his fellow housemates. Supplied by Channel 9. Please credit photo to Paul Broben. Paul Broben
BIG Brother winner Ryan Ginns plans to spend some quality time with his Sunshine Coast family once the dust settles from Wednesday's season finale.

The 26-year-old spent 80 days in the Big Brother house isolated from the outside world, including his three sisters and Mooloolaba-based parents Dez and Judy Ginns.

Ginns will celebrate his father's birthday this weekend and plans to spend Christmas on the Coast.

"$200K is a big incentive to make the trip home a bit more to see Mum and Dad," he said.

Advertisement
"I'm not going to lie, Dad's always been so generous and I've always been a bit of a shocker when it comes to birthday and Christmas presents so this year I might have to splash out."

Ryan auditioned for Channel 9's The Block and was unsuccessful, but a phone call from Big Brother producers prompted Ryan to audition for Big Brother.

While he has previously spoken of his ambitions to open a bar in Bondi, where he now lives, Ginns said he's not going to rush into anything with his $200,000 windfall.

Ginns does have a trip to India planned with fellow housemate Sam Bramham.

Advertisement
"We're going to do a motorbike trip our winter coming up through India and raise some money for MS Australia," he said.

During his final month in the house he received a letter from his dad Dez which included an important update on his mum's health. She will be the inspiration behind the ride across India as she suffers from Multiple Sclerosis.

"When Mum and Dad came in (to the Big Brother house) I was like 'Dad that letter you sent me was so emotional'," he said.

"I read it every night before bed. It was a nice thing to touch home with."

The former Matthew Flinders Anglican College and University of the Sunshine Coast student credits his Big Brother win to his hometown support.

After a whirlwind 24 hours, Dez and Judy said they only had about 15 minutes with their popular son.

The both say Ryan was completely himself and made the family proud during his time at the Dreamworld-based reality show.

9-2596481-scn271114bigbro01_t280.jpg

Judy and Dez Ginns at home in Mooloolaba, are celebrating their son Ryan's win in Big Brother 2014. Photo: Iain Curry / Sunshine Coast Daily Iain Curry
Dez and Judy travelled to the Gold Coast for the grand finale and through a cloud of stage smog, they entered the Big Brother house briefly to give their son a hug after his was crowned the winner.

"The first thing Ryan said when he saw us was, mum, you look amazing and that's so Ryan," Dez said.

"We're a really close family so it's been strange not having contact with Ryan for 12 weeks."When asked how many times the family voted for Ryan, Dez replied

"I'd say we are on the Telstra frequent program now."

Ryan's parents said a huge circle of friends also chipped in with a "massive" amount of votes to 'save'.

But it was the larger Australian pool of viewers who chose Ryan as their 2014 winner.

"Ryan is a thinker and that is what I think drew people in," Dez said.

"He focuses on the good, he doesn't like confrontation of fighting and if there is fighting he will bring that to an end so people can get on with their day.

"He was happy to have a laugh at himself and I think people liked that.

"Dez said every housemate that had been voted off the show had contacted the Ginns family to express their love for Ryan and chat to the parents they'd heard so much about.

That's awesome that he and Sam have already talked about that.... such good people

I've heard lots of people say how fantastic the overall cast was. I disagree. There were a handful of standouts - Tim, Ben, Tahan, Mikkayla and (depending on opinion) Tully. However, there were more duds, terrible hms & pot plants than average - Sharon, Jasmine, Rohan, Sugar Sisters, Ed, Jade, Maddie, Matt, Caleb, Xavier. Not "fantastic" at all...I just think the good hms were SO good they made the rest seem better than they were.

I don't see all of them as duds.

I would have actually liked to have seen more of Xavier and Rohan. Based on Social Media afterwards I think they both could have injected more to the show than some of the others.

I was surprised how different it felt when the Sugar Sisters left too - whilst as a viewer they didn't seem to give much, I think they counter-balanced some of the negativity. You look at the last week or so in this years and how it was non stop bitching at each other - the sugar sisters in a weird way stopped that last year. I felt the difference as a viewer when they left. (yet I was never a fan of them!)

And I would have loved to have seen Ed leave earlier to see if Jade would have been more relaxed and hung with Tim and Drew.

Dammit, I was wanting to respond to the camel carry on comment but this pic was still there and I was going to say something about it and changed my mind. It all got muddled up. As for what I want to say, I want Priya's black dress. As for this pic, they do look very nice together.
Same the dress is gorgeous.. Really suits her.

I might look for something similar this week

What does a typical family home go for there? There has been soo much about how rich Ryan's Fam is. BTW BB is not a charity program. It is not based on charitable need. as long as AU wants it to be a popularity contest and not a game yo will get a RYAN
The season needs vote to evict alongside vote to save.

What is the custom in most BB series around the world, is it vote to evict ? My personal feeling is that it needs a balance, switch it up.

I
The season needs vote to evict alongside vote to save.

What is the custom in most BB series around the world, is it vote to evict ? My personal feeling is that it needs a balance, switch it up.
BBUS there is no public vote . HOH nominates two house mantles and then threat vote to evict. A jury of 7 HM vote on the final winner.

I

BBUS there is no public vote . HOH nominates two house mantles and then threat vote to evict. A jury of 7 HM vote on the final winner.
Ok I am going to try that typing again, HOH nominates 2 HM and the rest of the HM vote to evict.

Totally agree about Travis, Ryan however is another story. Ryan's interview was the worst I have ever heard from a BB HM...but, I guess we finally know where he was for 3 months... in the bathroom masturbating.

"I was pretty bold, I just went to the toilet, there was a camera in there… but you just get over it," he said.

"I'd go quite frequently and I know everyone in the house was going quite frequently. But everyone had their own technique, Lawson had 'the ghost', so he'd go into the toilet and chuck the doona over the top. Mine was just plain and simple."

That's rank. I wonder if Cat was aware that she was sleeping under a doona tainted with spoof & shit-germs!?

Back