Skip to main content

Post all after party gossip / pics / captions in here!

I think Ryan was living with Nathan Jolliffe, so maybe Nathan owns a place around there or they share the rent?
It would definitely have to be rent shared three-way between Ryan, Ryan's sister and Nathan (Ryan's sister and Nathan are in a relationship). Rents vary greatly in Rose Bay, the majority of 2 bedroom stuff on Domain is going for $550-$700 a week (managable if you've got 3 people).
Ryan's parents live on the Sunshine Coast at Mooloolaba.

Looking at these photos my thoughts are, "Wow, we really had some terrible, annoying people on the show this year."

You must never have seen BBUS then ;) I was actually pleasantly surprised how nice most of them were. But then, this was my first time watching BBAU, so I can only compare it to BBUS, and, believe me, they had some truly terrible people on last few seasons. From watching BBAU I got the feeling that Australians are just nice people in general :happy: I certainly will try to catch some of the older seasons. And recommendations?

LOL!

• 238EF13300000578-2852421-image-27_1417128687896.jpg

+14
    Old pals: He later chatted to Priya who nailed casual chic in a black maxi dress and statement necklace
PRISUS YOU BABE!

You must never have seen BBUS then ;) I was actually pleasantly surprised how nice most of them were. But then, this was my first time watching BBAU, so I can only compare it to BBUS, and, believe me, they had some truly terrible people on last few seasons. From watching BBAU I got the feeling that Australians are just nice people in general :happy: I certainly will try to catch some of the older seasons. And recommendations?
Watch last year. The cast is amazing and the show is fantastic.

You mistake boredom and What was I thinking? with death stares indicating he cares/cared.

Nobody ever thought Leo cared for Skye. He was using her to stay in the game and is still is upset about how he looked to the AU public when Skye voted to bring her friend Priya back from the sanctuary. His entire storyline in the house was Skye and everyone knew that, including Skye.

Watch last year. The cast is amazing and the show is fantastic.

I've heard lots of people say how fantastic the overall cast was. I disagree. There were a handful of standouts - Tim, Ben, Tahan, Mikkayla and (depending on opinion) Tully. However, there were more duds, terrible hms & pot plants than average - Sharon, Jasmine, Rohan, Sugar Sisters, Ed, Jade, Maddie, Matt, Caleb, Xavier. Not "fantastic" at all...I just think the good hms were SO good they made the rest seem better than they were.

10831873_767614636607874_700795731_n.jpg

No overseas trip for you two.[/QUOTE
Can someone tell me where I can find out more about her camel carry on? I love it!
Dammit, I was wanting to respond to the camel carry on comment but this pic was still there and I was going to say something about it and changed my mind. It all got muddled up. As for what I want to say, I want Priya's black dress. As for this pic, they do look very nice together.

Back