Skip to main content

Post all after party gossip / pics / captions in here!

Rose Bay is an affluent harbourside, eastern suburb of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Rose Bay is located 7 kilometres east of the Sydney central business district, in the local government areas of Waverley Municipal Council (east of Old South Head Road) and Woollahra Council (on its western side towards the bay).

Rose Bay has views of both the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge together. Lyne Park abuts Sydney Harbour on its west. Shark Island is located in Port Jackson (Sydney Harbour), just north of Rose Bay.

Rose Bay is an affluent harbourside, eastern suburb of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Rose Bay is located 7 kilometres east of the Sydney central business district, in the local government areas of Waverley Municipal Council (east of Old South Head Road) and Woollahra Council (on its western side towards the bay).

Rose Bay has views of both the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge together. Lyne Park abuts Sydney Harbour on its west. Shark Island is located in Port Jackson (Sydney Harbour), just north of Rose Bay.
Thanks and sounds lovely .

I think Ryan was living with Nathan Jolliffe, so maybe Nathan owns a place around there or they share the rent?

What does a typical family home go for there? There has been soo much about how rich Ryan's Fam is. BTW BB is not a charity program. It is not based on charitable need. as long as AU wants it to be a popularity contest and not a game yo will get a RYAN
Yeah but as ive said before its like how richer people have a better chance at the lottery because they can put on half the numbers as opposed to 6 numbers.

Last edited:
YES! I saw Priya's major stink face but got distracted by the Katie's possible side boob before I posted it. Those death glares though
I am distracted by Lisa s big bag at a Eve out[DOUBLEPOST=1417165925][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah but as ive said before its like how richer people have a better chance at a lottery because they can put on half the numbers as opposed to 6 numbers.
So his fam bought votes?

Back