Skip to main content

Opinions on Tahan having the most votes to save?

LOL, you should have seen me tonight. When Sonia was about to announced the next saved person, I was saying my eyes closed, Tahan, Tahan, Tahan, and when she did, I jumped up and screamed. YEAAAAAAAAA! I don't do that sort of thing usually :eek: That how tense I was tonight. I thought she would not be saved

Hehehe <3

Long live Tahan and her fans!

Estelle and Tahan were/are both genuine underdogs, unlike fake underdog Mikkayla. And both are also strong women who had to combat a clique that was trying to undermine them.

I agree. I loved Estelle and I love Tahan. Estelle was so unfairly treated. It was worse for her than Tahan IMO.

The difference is Estelle was NEVER part of a clique that tried to undermine people. She was always happy to dance to the beat of her own drum. Whereas Tahan WAS part of a clique with Heidi Tully + the meatheads. She only became an underdog when all but one of her allies were (thankfully) shown the door and she was suddenly outnumbered by the HMs *she* had tried to once undermine.

Estelle and Tahan are nothing alike. The only thing they have in common is that they're both eviction queens.

Tahan isn't mean! Hot blooded.... maybe, a survivor.... yes, fun loving.... yes again, Tahan is ok in my book.
For whatever reason Tahan was voted for the save, I'm happy, hope Tahan makes it to the last 3 standing, last female standing would be great and winner would be fantastic but I would think Tim will be hard to beat.
Good luck Tahan!

Now girl you know that's a lie.... Tahan is many of the things you listed (playful, naughty, fun) which is awesome, but she is also nasty as hell. and that's not so awesome.

No, honestly. I see what Tahan does not nasty at all. I see a girl who react (not always in a good way) to some circumstance, but I don't feel she has any meanness in her.

There was a mix up in the names. Ben actually got the most votes to save and Tahan should have been evicted. The error will be announced tomorrow.

Estelle and Tahan were/are both genuine underdogs, unlike fake underdog Mikkayla. And both are also strong women who had to combat a clique that was trying to undermine them.
I disagree, I don't think that Tahan is an underdog at all. She is very over confident, she has said on many occasions that she can beat other housemates, she even had said it to Mikkayla's face.

Lets all vote for sexy Tahan cause she's hot! Woooo

No, let's vote for her because she deserves to stay, no matter that she is beautiful. I don't believe anyone would vote on a HM appearance alone. I have more faith in the voters, they are not all that shallow

Haha no that's not happening. Tully's dog is adorable. Almost as cute as Tully. :)

Oh, what a slap in the face... I shall retreat into my corner and sulk
19.gif

You implied that it was ok if something is said in the heat of the moment. By that logic we should forget the Tahan and Mikkayla incident because there was heat in that moment, and Tahan can be excused.

I am actually saying that. It's fans of Tahan who are damning Jade for her "nastiness" when precious Tahan has had many heat of the moments herself and got away with it, and I am simply bringing them back to reality. Hence why I am not a hater of either, but if we are going to hate them based on petty things like that then Tahan would easily take the crown of Queen B.

No, honestly. I see what Tahan does not nasty at all. I see a girl who react (not always in a good way) to some circumstance, but I don't feel she has any meanness in her.
lol....

A lot of the things she does are mean-spirited. Making fun of Mikkayla's eating habits was mean - and before you say "it was a reaction" nope that doesn't cut it, because she did the exact same thing earlier a week or so beforehand in the kitchen, surrounded by others and when Mikkayla was not around. The only purpose was to make the other HMs laugh at Mikkayla's expense.

I'm a fan of Tahan because I can see her virtues, but I am not delusional and I can also acknowledge her faults. She is a mean person.

Back