Skip to main content

Opinions on Tahan having the most votes to save?

I don't understand, what is wrong with the Australian public? Tahan is a bully, she has called housemates fat on numerous occasions and other nasty things. The way she treated the sugar sisters was nothing short of a disgrace, she is not a positive role model for younger viewers, why would the public keep on voting for someone who is perceived as being a bully? Deep down she may be a nice person but treating others the way she has in past isn't right.

People forgot some of the things she did in the past and thought jade and mikkalya were big bullying meanies with what they said so gave Tahan the sympathy vote.

Been saving her every week she has been up, no sympathy here, I just love the girl. Lol at all the raging because Tahan has been most saved, it's like Estelle all over again ;)

Sucks to be you haters.

I'm not a fan. I mean, she is ok, but I don't want her to win. I just can't stand the thought of this kind of behaviour being rewarded AGAIN.

Combo of rich boyfriend and his rich friends + sympathy votes + being crazy hot. PLUS her fan base of course, I'm just saying these other things added to her fan base which I assume is comparable to most other housemates.

It's her regular fanbase + impulse sympathy votes from Friday's episode after the "die in a hole" incident. Doubt she will maintain her position but has a very strong chance of making it to top 4 at least.

I'm not a fan. I mean, she is ok, but I don't want her to win. I just can't stand the thought of this kind of behaviour being rewarded AGAIN.

Yeah, I think I could have gotten on board with Tahan winning had have Benjamin not won last year. I mean I find her entertaining, and have voted for her in most evictions, but I never thought it would actually look like she'll win. I wanted her around for a long time but the idea of someone that nasty winning again kinda irks me. Oh well. I got over it once i'll do it again.

Yeah, I think I could have gotten on board with Tahan winning had have Benjamin not won last year. I mean I find her entertaining, and have voted for her in most evictions, but I never thought it would actually look like she'll win. I wanted her around for a long time but the idea of someone that nasty winning again kinda irks me. Oh well. I got over it once i'll do it again.

Well, tell me, who in this year's BB isn't nasty? You could argue that all of them at some stage have been.

- Ed, for leading Jade on.
- Tim, for his antics.
- Drew, for trying to turn the girls against each other.
- Jade, for saying she wouldn't care if Tahan died.
- Mikkayla... long list... no need to elaborate on her behaviour.
- Boog and Madeline - yet to be seen.

Like it or not, this year's winner will be polarising.

I am CRUSHED Tim didn't receive the most save votes. I know he gets 'em almost every other week but still, I don't see anyone more deserving to win than Tim.

I don't see how everyone thinks Tahan is genuine and honest. When she has a problem with someone, she doesn't say it to their face but she scuttles off to bitch about them in the Diary Room instead of straight-up telling them. She always has to bitch about another person behind their backs.

And the time they asked her who she voted from Nathan or Justynn, she lies? Everyone there knew she would've preferred to keep Justynn in -- and yet. After Mikkayla asks her in the kitchen "Why did you lie?", she runs off to Tim to pester him on if he told the rest of the housemates who she voted. That SCREAMS insecurity. It's the little things like that that show how honest or bold she really claims to be.

Yes, Mikkayla and Jade have bitched plenty about other people too, and some of the comments they've made are ugly -- but I don't see how Tahan should be rewarded or praised for doing the same thing. Tahan says she'd bury the Sugar Sisters and everyone cheers her on??

SMH.

I don't understand, what is wrong with the Australian public? Tahan is a bully, she has called housemates fat on numerous occasions and other nasty things. The way she treated the sugar sisters was nothing short of a disgrace, she is not a positive role model for younger viewers, why would the public keep on voting for someone who is perceived as being a bully? Deep down she may be a nice person but treating others the way she has in past isn't right.

have you ever thought that maybe there is something wrong with you?
if such a large % of BB voters can see how fabulous she is then perhaps the problem lies elsewhere

Is that your phone number?

Well, tell me, who in this year's BB isn't nasty? You could argue that all of them at some stage have been.

- Tim, for his antics.

I wouldn't say Jade is nasty from one little comment she said in the heat of moment and immediately regretting it. That's stretching it a bit much. Tim is a stirrer, but I never believe his intentions are ever to make someone feel unworthy in any way. Maybe I'm wrong but that's just how I see it.

- Tim, for his antics.

Yeah, good point...I think I'm just pissed that it looks like Tim won't win to be honest.

Tahan is growing on viewers, pretty sure her looks has a LOT to do with that. But that is the world we live in.
Still think the percentage of the save votes were a bit dodgy. The 2 T's [tahan & tim] should make it to the final.

I'm glad she's safe but I don't understand her having the most save votes. If this week has taught me anything it's that we can't be complacent thinking Tim will always be safe. I seriously had a heart attack when he was in the bottom 2 with Ben because I was 95% sure Tim was going.

Back