Skip to main content

Opinions on Tahan having the most votes to save?

I'm sure if she didn't look like a supermodel she wouldn't get away with half the stuff that she does.

Tahan is a strong women rather the weak ones like Jade and Mikkayla, and she has stood up to Tim in the past as well. She absolutely deserves to the last woman and I hope she is.

I don't hate Tahan, she's played to be awful when really I think Mikkayla is just as bad.

It was definitely the "dead in a hole" or whatever comment that got her the highest %, unless there was some error. Which is a little strange, I guess - I didn't actually think the comment was so bad.

Been saving her every week she has been up, no sympathy here, I just love the girl. Lol at all the raging because Tahan has been most saved, it's like Estelle all over again ;)

Sucks to be you haters.

Exactly. Some have compared last years Estelle to Tully and I'm sure someone else. By what yardstick?

Tahan has been this year's Estelle from the very beginning.

...and, something is seriously wrong with the whole nomination system and those stupid, useless superpowers. It makes it easy for the spineless wimps to cruise through each week, while the easy targets like Estelle and Tahan have to fight tooth and nail week after week.

Been saving her every week she has been up, no sympathy here, I just love the girl. Lol at all the raging because Tahan has been most saved, it's like Estelle all over again ;)

Sucks to be you haters.

It is a bit like Estelle despite one crucial point - Estelle was genuinely bullied and didn't deserve it.

Tahan on the other bought on the backlash herself with her bitchiness and self important attitude. I can't stand it when she goes to the diary room and cries about being alone/victimised, buy hey.. she's fooled Australia!

From what we've seen on this series, Tahan is truly a mean, vapid person. It's been pretty obvious throughout this series that every time she's been nominated her votes have been inflated by friend/family voting groups on the outside.

I voted for both Tahan and Drew multiple times early on but gave Tahan a lot more votes when Mikkayla won the super power and carried on like a brat.
Was still surprised at her over all score though. Happily surprised.

There was no heat in that moment

So what, she said it randomly? It was a reactive comment to what she just heard about Tahan's "outwit and outplay" comment. The comment itself wasn't that bad but it sounded worse coming from Mikkayla. Say what you will but hearing that made Jade upset and overreact for like four seconds. Wow, if that makes her nasty then Tahan is Hitler! And I'm no Tahan hater either but I can admit she can and has been worse than Jade in their time of 70 days in the house. Let's not twist things please.

This is us when Tahan wins:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-689-1368222306-0.gif

I'm sure if she didn't look like a supermodel she wouldn't get away with half the stuff that she does.

She is beautiful, she is exoctic, she has a perfect body, she has a beautiful face and real hair to die for, BUT it is not why I like her.

First I am straight, second I can see a more beautiful person inside of her beauty outside. She is not perfect, she bitches, so all of us do. We do talk about other people behind their back to our close friends. Tell me you never did, I would not believe it.

I like her, because she is full of energy, she is up for anything exciting. She doesn't lie in the sun all day. She plays, she laugh, she is naughty. She is cute. She is not mean. She is a normal young women who loves life

There were 4 guys competing against each other - Ed and Drew take votes off each other, as do Tim and Ben, as do Tim and Drew. Tahan being up against those who take votes off each other was a blessing for her

Estelle and Tahan were/are both genuine underdogs, unlike fake underdog Mikkayla. And both are also strong women who had to combat a clique that was trying to undermine them.

She has a racecar driver boyfriend and rich/famous friends, its a no brainer

Oh please, I wouldn't read too much into this. Formula Ford Open Wheelers and V8 Supercars isn't exactly what I would call racing, therefore not rich. He's only one two races in his career, pays hardly for Tahan's hairdryer.

Now if he were an F1 pilot we'd be talking money :p

LOL, you should have seen me tonight. When Sonia was about to announced the next saved person, I was saying my eyes closed, Tahan, Tahan, Tahan, and when she did, I jumped up and screamed. YEAAAAAAAAA! I don't do that sort of thing usually :eek: That how tense I was tonight. I thought she would not be saved

I was thrilled that Tahan had the most saved votes! Thrilled!!

I'm so disappointed that Ed didn't go. I don't think I can take another week of Jade drooling 'that's so cute', 'oh, you're so cute', 'that's cute!' whenever Ed mumbles something. Things might get thrown at the telly.

So what, she said it randomly? It was a reactive comment to what she just heard about Tahan's "outwit and outplay" comment. The comment itself wasn't that bad but it sounded worse coming from Mikkayla. Say what you will but hearing that made Jade upset and overreact for like four seconds. Wow, if that makes her nasty then Tahan is Hitler! And I'm no Tahan hater either but I can admit she can and has been worse than Jade in their time of 70 days in the house. Let's not twist things please.

You implied that it was ok if something is said in the heat of the moment. By that logic we should forget the Tahan and Mikkayla incident because there was heat in that moment, and Tahan can be excused.

Back