Skip to main content

Opinions on Tahan having the most votes to save?

I wish I had a favourite but just cant seem to stick with one. At the moment, mine is Ed!

tumblr_inline_mqn0c0mPgZ1qz4rgp.gif

Haha. I find Ed very difficult to like, but his presence does make the dynamic more interesting. I just wish he would up his game! Where are those cards and bombs!

tumblr_inline_mqn0c0mPgZ1qz4rgp.gif

Haha. I find Ed very difficult to like, but his presence does make the dynamic more interesting. I just wish he would up his game! Where are those cards and bombs!

Yeh, and I'm not even related to him! I agree he makes it more interesting and somehow balances Tim's gameplay. At the end of the day, Ed will probably be doing Tim more favours by playing this role as he kind of keeps him in check. Sorry off-topic.

I'm not liking BB at the moment it's definitely not a fair game and the housemates are being really annoying.

You do know that if Ed left it would be Tim and his sheep left. Tim would go unchecked.

Seriously, I would switch off completely if this happened. Tim will be up for noms next week and I haven't spent a cent voting yet... Been saving it for just this situation, to vote out the house shit-stirrer. It's not even manipulation anymore, just selfish indulgence.

Listen, the reason people like Tahan is because she's real. People are continually calling her a mean girl but it's ironic coming from Mikkayla fans. What makes Tahan a mean girl? Because she tells it like it is? Because she says how she feels to peoples faces regardless instead of going around to every housemate behind their back spreading and trying to pin others against them? If anything, Mikkayla is more of a mean girl. She is literally talking shit about Tahan every five seconds and using every opportunity she can to express to people how vile and horrible she thinks she is. I think people have more of a problem with honesty than they do with Tahan. Sure, some of her opinions and the things she says may not be Sugar Sister sweet but at least she owns up to it and isn't afraid to stand behind it, as opposed to Jade and Mikkayla who wish death on people behind their backs then act stupid and clueless as if they never said it when their confronted about it. Being nice and jolly all the time is great but truth is, it's not genuine. I'd much rather someone who is honest about that then someone who pretends to be nice 24/7 while being a vile **** behind closed doors.

It reminds me of the task they had where everyone had to line up in order and Tim and Tahan thought it was bullshit that the two most honest, blunt people in the house were being called the least genuine when that's the complete opposite. There's a reason why Tahan continues to be saved. She's a breath of fresh air in the midst of a bunch of fake, phony people.

Listen, the reason people like Tahan is because she's real. People are continually calling her a mean girl but it's ironic coming from Mikkayla fans. What makes Tahan a mean girl? Because she tells it like it is? Because she says how she feels to peoples faces regardless instead of going around to every housemate behind their back spreading and trying to pin others against them? If anything, Mikkayla is more of a mean girl. She is literally talking shit about Tahan every five seconds and using every opportunity she can to express to people how vile and horrible she thinks she is. I think people have more of a problem with honesty than they do with Tahan. Sure, some of her opinions and the things she says may not be Sugar Sister sweet but at least she owns up to it and isn't afraid to stand behind it, as opposed to Jade and Mikkayla who wish death on people behind their backs then act stupid and clueless as if they never said it when their confronted about it. Being nice and jolly all the time is great but truth is, it's not genuine. I'd much rather someone who is honest about that then someone who pretends to be nice 24/7 while being a vile **** behind closed doors.

It reminds me of the task they had where everyone had to line up in order and Tim and Tahan thought it was bullshit that the two most honest, blunt people in the house were being called the least genuine when that's the complete opposite. There's a reason why Tahan continues to be saved. She's a breath of fresh air in the midst of a bunch of fake, phony people.

Amen! Hallelujah!

I HATE SHE GOT THE MOST TO SAVE! She is a mean hard bully! why does any one deserve to be called fat when tahan knew that mikkayla was very upset about her weight! What about her stereotypical comments to the sugar sister. saying their dumb. She is a bitch that deserves to lave. No more needs to be said!

Exactly. And how dare Surly - you know the fish who also serves as BB in the DR from time to time - how dare Surly call those sweet, bubbly, lovely, nice, good persons Silly Sisters?!?

Tahan ain't no bully. Mikkayla's the biggest one there. Her tactics, fawn over your housemate, flatter their ego, give them compliments galore and feed them good and you'll have them in your pocket. Then, you brainwash them how evil and nasty Tahan is. She is insidious and I see right through her. She's braver in numbers. Even Ben says Tahan has a heart of gold. My daughter has friends who come across as arrogant or sassy but once you get to know them personally, they are nothing like that.

Tahan rightfully deserves those votes. She's the under dog. Even though I'm not Australian, my daughter is a resident there, I'm Chuffed to note that the majority of Australians made the right choice. Good Job!

Kudos on both accounts!!

I adore Tahan so I will answer.

1. I love her attitude. She throws herself into tasks like the ice bath and sticks it out. I love that she is brutally honest. She owns up to the mean things she has said and done directly. She doesn't shy away from admitting things. Unlike jade who could not ever admit she said she wished Tahan would just fall in a hole and die. That was cruel.

2. She adds a strong, competitive girl to the show. I love the combination of tough girl with the girly girl. I actually think Jade could be like this too as she managed in the competitive modeling world. Jade is maybe not as athletic, not sure. But Jade is hiding under that tight personality that mimics Ed.

3. She deserves to win for staying so strong after being nominated week after week by girls who dislike her. She seems like a great family girl too with talking about her sister and her dad and step-dad.
She is honestly being bullied by the group of the other girls ganging up on her. It takes a strong person to cope with that constant pressure.

Great post. Sadly those Tahan haters with a concentration span shorter than that of a two-year old won't even make it through your first paragraph.

Absolutely agree with your post. That task you're referring to had been taken out of this seasons BBUK. I found it absolutely appalling then and consequently seeing it being regurgitated by our own BBAU production team really makes me wonder if they deserve the money they're getting paid.

A bunch of work-for-the-dole kids could do a better job. :mad:

Back