Skip to main content

Opinions on Tahan having the most votes to save?

Duplicate again. So sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have three main questions to people who like Tahan (and I ask these respecting any of your opinions):
What, if any, positive feelings do you get from her?
What does she add to the show?
Why does she deserve to win?

I adore Tahan so I will answer.

1. I love her attitude. She throws herself into tasks like the ice bath and sticks it out. I love that she is brutally honest. She owns up to the mean things she has said and done directly. She doesn't shy away from admitting things. Unlike jade who could not ever admit she said she wished Tahan would just fall in a hole and die. That was cruel.

2. She adds a strong, competitive girl to the show. I love the combination of tough girl with the girly girl. I actually think Jade could be like this too as she managed in the competitive modeling world. Jade is maybe not as athletic, not sure. But Jade is hiding under that tight personality that mimics Ed.

3. She deserves to win for staying so strong after being nominated week after week by girls who dislike her. She seems like a great family girl too with talking about her sister and her dad and step-dad.
She is honestly being bullied by the group of the other girls ganging up on her. It takes a strong person to cope with that constant pressure.

I adore Tahan so I will answer.

1. I love her attitude. She throws herself into tasks like the ice bath and sticks it out. I love that she is brutally honest. She owns up to the mean things she has said and done directly. She doesn't shy away from admitting things. Unlike jade who could not ever admit she said she wished Tahan would just fall in a hole and die. That was cruel.

2. She adds a strong, competitive girl to the show. I love the combination of tough girl with the girly girl. I actually think Jade could be like this too as she managed in the competitive modeling world. Jade is maybe not as athletic, not sure. But Jade is hiding under that tight personality that mimics Ed.

3. She deserves to win for staying so strong after being nominated week after week by girls who dislike her. She seems like a great family girl too with talking about her sister and her dad and step-dad.
She is honestly being bullied by the group of the other girls ganging up on her. It takes a strong person to cope with that constant pressure.

^this says it for me

I said the same thing about Ben winning last year. But yet Im sucked back to BB this year hehehe

I don't think it'd be as bad winning.
Difference is Tahan still makes an effort to hang around with the people she doesn't like, she doesn't sit there bitching and glaring and making the whole house isolate whoever she doesn't like.

Does it even matter anymore how many votes Tahan received? I mean she's been deemed "unworthy" by the head mistress in charge. :p

Tahan fan here. I'm not going to bother telling the haters why I like Tahan.

I have not ever asked anybody on here to justify why they like someone. If you like Tim or Drew or Mikkayla or Ed or Jade or Boog or Madaline or Tahan, that's up to you. Good for you! Like who you like and hate who you hate. Stop asking people to justify their opinions.

tumblr_inline_mpz03wtsFZ1qz4rgp.gif

Exactly! Personally, I found the two of them quite creepy. They're not twins yet they constantly hold hands, Katie goes on dates with Lucy and her b/f as a third wheel. It's like valley of the Dolls. it's unhealthy to be so dependent on another. They are also not as sugary as they would like us to think.

Katie (the spokesperson) is quite brash to be honest. Pancake gate was all Katie going in and telling T "we'll take our pancakes outside". She told Tim he needs kissing lessons, which I find to be a bit insensitive, she got drunk and ran around topless screaming like a lunatic (nothing wrong with that...unless you're trying to project a fake sweet innocent persona). Even Tim said they were just a novelty gig. Glad they're gone!

I can recall the Sugar Sisters nominated Tahan every week - and they weren't above bitching about her behind her back, either. Anyone who thinks inane giggling is a worthy personality trait is not someone I would find in the least bit interesting.

Tahan gives her all in every situation. She'll sit in an ice bath, get all bendy playing twister, be in a hostile environment like the BB house and never stop fighting for her position.

Tahan for the win!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tahan was portrayed as a bully early in the series when she still had her friends around, the meatheads and mean girl group.... Mikkayla on the other hand seen her rivalry, meatheads / mean girls, evicted one by one so Mikkayla became cocky and a bully towards the end of the Big Brother game. Viewers will forget about Tahan's bullying early in this series and now instead focus on Mikkayla's recent bullying at this important late stage of the game - bad light on Mikkayla, Tahan now seen as an underdog.

Tahan / Estelle - share similar traits when it comes to evictions:
1 - viewers favorite after being up for evictions repeatly. Estelle almost when home the first week up she went eviction, but fanbase grew quickly after that. Tahan wold be similar but would be considered a Late bloomer" as she repeatly skirted evictions untill there is a noticable increase in fanbase when she almost took the fake eviction from Ben.

2 - Both considered underdogs when all their friends were evicted.

Last edited:
Tahan fan here. I'm not going to bother telling the haters why I like Tahan.

I have not ever asked anybody on here to justify why they like someone. If you like Tim or Drew or Mikkayla or Ed or Jade or Boog or Madaline or Tahan, that's up to you. Good for you! Like who you like and hate who you hate. Stop asking people to justify their opinions.

tumblr_inline_mpz03wtsFZ1qz4rgp.gif

This deserves a standing ovation.

You can say this when she hasn't got fans.

You're disregarding the fact that there is a lot of support for Tahan on here and elsewhere, regardless of this supposed "sponsorship" that you know so much about...

I hated Ben, yet I didn't disregard his fans. I knew they were there.

I don't doubt she has fans, but not THAT many!

And Ben has the most fans, right??! :p

tumblr_inline_mrccn516hL1qz4rgp.gif

Haha...apparently not! I wish I had a favourite but just cant seem to stick with one. At the moment, mine is Ed!! Ok, so hear me out... I do like that he is making Timmy squirm a little...I think Tim is the type of person who needs to be challenged re his behaviours.

I don't think it'd be as bad winning.
Difference is Tahan still makes an effort to hang around with the people she doesn't like, she doesn't sit there bitching and glaring and making the whole house isolate whoever she doesn't like.

Oh I think she does...ALOT!!

Back