Skip to main content

Opinions on Tahan having the most votes to save?

Yes, Mikkayla and Jade have bitched plenty about other people too, and some of the comments they've made are ugly -- but I don't see how Tahan should be rewarded or praised for doing the same thing. Tahan says she'd bury the Sugar Sisters and everyone cheers her on??

SMH.

Hahah, I noticed that most fandoms sadly have Selective Memory Syndrome.

This is exactly how I feel, I couldn't of said it better myself. Thank you for you contribution.

I am CRUSHED Tim didn't receive the most save votes. I know he gets 'em almost every other week but still, I don't see anyone more deserving to win than Tim.

I don't see how everyone thinks Tahan is genuine and honest. When she has a problem with someone, she doesn't say it to their face but she scuttles off to bitch about them in the Diary Room instead of straight-up telling them. She always has to bitch about another person behind their backs.

And the time they asked her who she voted from Nathan or Justynn, she lies? Everyone there knew she would've preferred to keep Justynn in -- and yet. After Mikkayla asks her in the kitchen "Why did you lie?", she runs off to Tim to pester him on if he told the rest of the housemates who she voted. That SCREAMS insecurity. It's the little things like that that show how honest or bold she really claims to be.

Yes, Mikkayla and Jade have bitched plenty about other people too, and some of the comments they've made are ugly -- but I don't see how Tahan should be rewarded or praised for doing the same thing. Tahan says she'd bury the Sugar Sisters and everyone cheers her on??

SMH.
This is exactly how I feel, I couldn't of said it better myself. Thank you for you contribution.

I don't understand, what is wrong with the Australian public? Tahan is a bully, she has called housemates fat on numerous occasions and other nasty things. The way she treated the sugar sisters was nothing short of a disgrace, she is not a positive role model for younger viewers, why would the public keep on voting for someone who is perceived as being a bully? Deep down she may be a nice person but treating others the way she has in past isn't right.

Can you give some examples of Tahan's bullying. There's the Mikkayla incident and the Sister's incident, but where is the numerous times coming from. I don't think saying someone is annoying you is a disgrace, neither is being confident that you can beat someone.

As for this week, I think people thought Tim and Ben would be safe, so their percentage was down.
And more people were voting for Tahan to get rid of Ed.

I wouldn't say Jade is nasty from one little comment she said in the heat of moment and immediately regretting it. That's stretching it a bit much. Tim is a stirrer, but I never believe his intentions are ever to make someone feel unworthy in any way. Maybe I'm wrong but that's just how I see it.
I completely agree.

I was absolutely ecstatic, Tahan is the best! I hope she makes top 3! :)

And the reason Tahan got high votes because people don't like Mikkayla, if anything it's her fault.

Seriously, it was like the voting lines were hacked or possessed. At 30% you'd expect Ben or Tim, not Tahan. I believe, like Ed, her family and friends are behind it. Oh, her boyfriend is a racer (likely to be very rich) - who knows how much he's been voting.

Tahan is not that bad, but she certainly doesn't deserve those amount of saves. It was a rather shocking observation.

I'd be happy for Tahan to win & if she was with Tim at the finale I might even start voting for the first time in my life...

(Can't stand Timmy anymore lolz)

I wouldn't say Jade is nasty from one little comment she said in the heat of moment and immediately regretting it. That's stretching it a bit much. Tim is a stirrer, but I never believe his intentions are ever to make someone feel unworthy in any way. Maybe I'm wrong but that's just how I see it.

There was no heat in that moment

Don't get too shocked. I actually like both of them but remember Ben of all people won last year. And he was a way nastier bitch than Tahan EVER was!

(Tim to win, Tahan for runner-up imo).

tumblr_inline_muc3xhoYQa1ryjfq5.png

tumblr_inline_muec2corVH1qc82nw.png

tumblr_inline_muec2yprXF1qc82nw.gif

TAHAN TO WIN!

We're gonna make it happen.

I love you AM.

And we love Tahan - all you haters ought to join in it's great fun.
She's great to watch....................................

With Tim, and I still like Drew. Boogs is ok too.

But the rest are mopey, soppy idiots. All that suntanning is cooking their brains.

Jade & Ed are just freaks, both live in different fantasy lands.

I love you AM.

And we love Tahan - all you haters ought to join in it's great fun.
She's great to watch....................................

With Tim, and I still like Drew. Boogs is ok too.

But the rest are mopey, soppy idiots. All that suntanning is cooking their brains.

Jade & Ed are just freaks, both live in different fantasy lands.

Tahan fans should support Tahan and support each other! <3

Back