Skip to main content

Oi eff off, eh trav

Did anyone notice the flash back of Travis that was used to justify someones nominations last night.

It was after the goodbye message from Gemma, Travis said something in the lounge and then said "lets all go outside" no one said anything then finally Lawson said "No we are all having a conversation right now" that was pretty telling that most people in the house are fed up with his antics...... Also the way he acted while Gemma's message was addressing him was vile.

The partial shaving of the head to jump on the coat tails of the attention David was getting from shaving his beard was a total fail. David looks better without the beard.

I am not writing it off as a total fail yet, because it should see the number of infatuated fangirls decline. A declining number of voting tweens will ratchet up the likelihood that he is booted from the house. In which case, massive win. Wootwoot.
I also don't think it was an accident that David inflicted such a hideous haircut on Travis - well played, David.

Did anyone notice the flash back of Travis that was used to justify someones nominations last night.

It was after the goodbye message from Gemma, Travis said something in the lounge and then said "lets all go outside" no one said anything then finally Lawson said "No we are all having a conversation right now" that was pretty telling that most people in the house are fed up with his antics...... Also the way he acted while Gemma's message was addressing him was vile.

Absolutely right.

Egotistical child!

Thought it was funny that he is having a problem with how...he thinks...Lawson is on power trip and bossing everyone around. Umm...isn't that one of the main reasons why you are getting on housemate's nerves, Travis? Guess you are the only one allowed to tell people what to do. Well...you and Katie that is...since she seems to think she will be getting the power again soon and can't wait because she is so much better at it. (rolls eyes)

Travis is in the house for a good time and to have some fun/party, most of the other housemates are holding back and worrying about their image. this reason alone is why I will be voting for trav, he is just to entertaining for him to leave the house!

Gurl, I got that ep saved on my IQ just so I can replay that scene as part of my daily routine - so good.

It kind of sounds like you're having a dig at the haters, but a reason such as; 'Someone like Travis would have bullied you in school' is not a particularly good why to refute them. Instead if further points out and adds credence to why many do dislike him.

In any case, no one cares that he is a jock or confident. It's just that his confidence focuses attention on him and he is neither funny or intelligent and so it is cringe-worthy and annoying.
If only there were 100 like bottons to like this..

Today, I approached roadworks and my lane was ending. I indicated, and started to assertively merge into the open lane. The guy who had to slow down to allow me to enter honked at me.

Later, when I looked over to see who honked, the guy looked like Travis. My impressions of Travis are unchanged.

Posting because this is as close to a live feed as we can get this season.

Back