Skip to main content

Oi eff off, eh trav

giphy.gif

I'm hoping against hope that it is Travis and Cat that the HM's have to decide who goes. The easy option for the HM's would be for them to vote Cat out but would they have the guts to vote Travis out? Many HM's are starting to cool towards Travis so anything is possible. If Travis doesn't go tonight I have no doubt he'll be up for eviction tomorrow - with the highest number of points.

This thread is a bit brutal. I don't think Travis has done anything that bad... he just seems like a normal everyday bloke to me. Bit confused about how he is a bully when all he does is defend himself to the likes of Gemma and Katie... just because his tactic of defending himself is different to yours doesn't make him any less of a human being.

It's been a while but I went to high school with many Travis types.

Anyway my point was just that I like it when things are confirmed, even if fairly obvious.
So did I, a dime a dozen where I'm from. lol :biggrin:

Hence why I get a kick out of the flak he's copping in this forum. Based on the posters opinion of this guy, he'd be at the bottom of the social hierarchy but that ain't reflected in real life. These guys are/were more often than not (in hs anyway) worshiped by the hs chicky babes, like bees to honey etc.. :vomit: :biggrin: For proof positive you only gotta look at how he had 2 shelias hanging off his arms in bed the other night attending to his every need. Play on playa. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
This thread is a bit brutal. I don't think Travis has done anything that bad... he just seems like a normal everyday bloke to me. Bit confused about how he is a bully when all he does is defend himself to the likes of Gemma and Katie... just because his tactic of defending himself is different to yours doesn't make him any less of a human being.

You forgot he was the one who said Lisa's breasts were saggy and then he sat silent while the whole house turned on David. He's gutless. If he is a 'normal everyday bloke' to you then I suggest you reassess the company you keep, you can do a hell of a lot better me thinks.

lol I love how everyone is making judgement on travis, you dont even know the bloke, you have seen 11 episodes of him! Guys always get the blame for everything just because girls always play the victim, katie clearly cannot take it back! gee whiz didnt realise everyone was so sensitive

lol I love how everyone is making judgement on travis, you dont even know the bloke, you have seen 11 episodes of him! Guys always get the blame for everything just because girls always play the victim, katie clearly cannot take it back! gee whiz didnt realise everyone was so sensitive

You're a fan of Travis. Why do you like him when you don't even know the bloke either by your own theory!

hahahaha everyone here is clearly hating on travis because he is a jock, confident, attractive guy, im sensing all you haters got bullied by the likes of these people in highschool, bringing up some bad memories hey?

hahahaha everyone here is clearly hating on travis because he is a jock, confident, attractive guy, im sensing all you haters got bullied by the likes of these people in highschool, bringing up some bad memories hey?

I thankfully didn't have anyone like Travis at my school. He'd not have lasted long.

Last edited:

I thankfully didn't have anyone exactly like Travis at my school. He'd not have lasted long. Guys who were even remotely like him got smacked down quick smart.

I thankfully didn't have anyone exactly like Travis at my school. He'd not have lasted long. Guys who were even remotely like him got smacked down quick smart.
I like travis because he is funny and seems down to earth, he doesnt care about his image on the show. I can already see that half these housemates want something after the show, you can tell that they are sitting back and holding back

I like travis because he is funny and seems down to earth, he doesnt care about his image on the show. I can already see that half these housemates want something after the show, you can tell that they are sitting back and holding back

I'll give you that one, he isn't trying to get a name for himself outside the show.

It kind of sounds like you're having a dig at the haters, but a reason such as; 'Someone like Travis would have bullied you in school' is not a particularly good why to refute them. Instead if further points out and adds credence to why many do dislike him.

In any case, no one cares that he is a jock or confident. It's just that his confidence focuses attention on him and he is neither funny or intelligent and so it is cringe-worthy and annoying.

In any case, no one cares that he is a jock or confident. It's just that his confidence focuses attention on him and he is neither funny or intelligent and so it is cringe-worthy and annoying.

Is he really a jock though? 2 seconds of him fumbling a ball in his intro package hardly makes one a jock lol. And we all know how unreliable those opening packages often turn out to be. If his slip-n-slide abilities are anything to go by I'd not rate him much as a sporto :p

Is he really a jock though? 2 seconds of him fumbling a ball in his intro package hardly makes one a jock lol. And we all know how little those opening packages can be. If his slip-n-slide abilities are anything to go by I'd not rate him much as a sporto :p

He plays football.

It kind of sounds like you're having a dig at the haters, but a reason such as; 'Someone like Travis would have bullied you in school' is not a particularly good why to refute them. Instead if further points out and adds credence to why many do dislike him.

Even people like Ryan and Katie are starting to bitch about Travis. Almost the whole house is starting to find him annoying, so it wouldn't surprise me if he is up for nominations if he survives tonight's eviction.

He plays football.

Even people like Ryan and Katie are starting to bitch about Travis. Almost the whole house is starting to find him annoying, so it wouldn't surprise me if he is up for nominations if he survives tonight's eviction.
Yeah, I can sympathize with that as I like my Travis' in small doses. 24/7 of Travia would do my head in. :dead:

Back