Skip to main content

Oi eff off, eh trav

Also laying in bed with Skye and Aisha, all the other guys were thinking it (Possibly even Sandra too), he did it.

I give him points for that. Potential for jealousy as well, which can add to the drama.

I want to strangle him. :rage:

Can a housemate please stand up against that inglorious prick? Anyone?

I hope Gemma will regenerate her 'powers' on the second go at him and be more savage towards him.
I was hoping Tim would stir him right up and let him really make an idiot of himself[DOUBLEPOST=1411364155][/DOUBLEPOST]
He asked Tim that qeustion because obviously Tim has outside scoop on who is popular!

you are a half wit
actually it came across like 'awwwwwwwwwwwwwww why didnt I get a tuurrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn'

I was hoping Tim would stir him right up and let him really make an idiot of himself[DOUBLEPOST=1411364155][/DOUBLEPOST]
actually it came across like 'awwwwwwwwwwwwwww why didnt I get a tuurrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn'
Yes, it did. That's exactly how it sounded. It made him sound like a self entitled whiny baby. Nothing half witted about that comment although the person who said it was sounds surprising like Travis.

It really was a scene to behold wasn't it?
Travis holding two women on the bed, obviously slightly drunk and suddenly attacking Gemma, then his women pipe up enforcing his ruling.
Granted, I don't like Gemma at all - but it really was uncomfortable to watch I thought he was gonna get up and hit her or something.
It honestly reminds me of high school or Never Been Kissed (yes that was a good film and I'm going to reference it) when Guy hates the nerd girl with glasses, purely for the fact she isn't like all the other women in his life who bow to his every whim.

Sentiments echoed. He thinks he is much more charming and likeable than he actually is. Gemma's no bowl of cherries but that was ugly to watch.
They way he spoke to Gemma he's a total c%#t I don't think much of Gemma but that was just low .[DOUBLEPOST=1411374173][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sentiments echoed. He thinks he is much more charming and likeable than he actually is. Gemma's no bowl of cherries but that was ugly to watch.
They way he spoke to Gemma he's a total c%#t I don't think much of Gemma but that was just low .

If he gets evicted tomorrow i'll shit myself. I think he's entertaining but holy fuck it would be a sight to see.

I actually like Travis more after last nights ep, im tired of gemmas i dont care what people think about me. But then gets upset when people dont like her. truth hurts, hes still a dickhead but hes entertaining me

Travis keeping it real in the house and known of you twats can handle it. Whats wrong with someone speaking out and saying it as it is. He is a legend. Typical aussie male. Trav for the win 2014

I posted this in a Gemma thread and thought I better post it here as well.

If there are any Gemma fans Travis haters out there you need to vote for her Gemma as much as possible in the next 24hrs.

In tonight's show we saw that Travis is not as high up on the totem poll as we here originally thought.

If Cat and Travis get the lowest VTS, this might be the only opportunity that we have to get Travis out.

It looks like there is a possibility that Cat could get the vote to say in a house vote.

Back