Skip to main content

Oi eff off, eh trav

So this is his hate thread then?

Good! I think that he is the biggest tool in that house atm.

Tonight with Gmma was hard to watch, I don't like seeing a guy like travis who thinks he is so fucking cool act like a cunt to a women, with that being said I just can not get behind Gemma either, she put her bloody big foot into it AGAIN in tonight's episode.

In-conclusion don't like either of them.

So this is his hate thread then?

Good! I think that he is the biggest tool in that house atm.

Tonight with Gmma was hard to watch, I don't like seeing a guy like travis who thinks he is so fucking cool act like a cunt to a women, with that being said I just can not get behind Gemma either, she put her bloody big foot into it AGAIN in tonight's episode.

In-conclusion don't like either of them.
1) How do you know he thinks he is so fucking cool? Has he said it?
2) How was he a "cunt to a woman"?

totally agree!
What right does he think he has to speak on behalf of the house to tell Gemma that "this is why nobody likes you". I was biting my tongue through all of that conversation. You can tell that Travis was the school bully and that he thinks he's king dick in the house. What angers me even more are that the housemates actually like this guy? *cue Aisha and Skye hug humping him on the bed to boost his ego*

That being said, Gemma totally dug her big brother grave tonight.

I have zero proof that he has said he is "so fucking cool" it's just a vibe that I get from him nothing more.

and on your number 2 I just feel like he has been a a bit of a cunt to Gemma through out the season so far.
Memories a bit rusty, but I don't recall anything Travis has done to oppose Gemma until tonight, when Tim asked him why he wouldn't go console her and he puts it bluntly as "I don't like her" and of course, his confrontation with Gemma.

But other than that, hasn't it been Gemma who's initiated the tense relationship? They particularly reference it with the whole scrambled egg thing, and there's been a few moments where housemates have said it's typical Gemma behaviour.

No, but it's an indication of what would be a regular occurrence between them.

Do you not agree?
Well, you'd think that if they were going to show something to give us a clue that it would be the worst they're allowed to air.

That particular event is hardly harsh. I'd have thought they'd have better examples.

Yes, Gemma does rub people up the wrong way, and what she says probably needs a filter for most people.

EDIT: clarity - I haven't watched Sunday's episode yet.

Well, you'd think that if they were going to show something to give us a clue that it would be the worst they're allowed to air.

That particular event is hardly harsh. I'd have thought they'd have better examples.

Yes, Gemma does rub people up the wrong way, and what she says probably needs a filter for most people.
But, the point is, would you like someone if they kept saying snarky things like that?

Let's just say for all purposes of the argument, that Travis is not putting on a showmance, and Gemma goes and says that it's fake, would you too not be angry? Would you too, not like that person?

It's not a particularly big thing, but then again, Travis isn't the only one not liking Gemma. Gemma clearly rubs people the wrong way.

But, the point is, would you like someone if they kept saying snarky things like that?

Let's just say for all purposes of the argument, that Travis is not putting on a showmance, and Gemma goes and says that it's fake, would you too not be angry? Would you too, not like that person?

It's not a particularly big thing, but then again, Travis isn't the only one not liking Gemma. Gemma clearly rubs people the wrong way.
Maybe I'm just to old to care if people do that to me anymore. Yes, I can say I used to be, but time has taught me it's not worth it.

Now, inside the house where emotions are amplified (as most ex-HMs say) then yes, younger and in that house, you're probably right.

To be honest, of the sort of guy Travis is, he's on the better end of the spectrum of most people with his laddish disability.

Memories a bit rusty, but I don't recall anything Travis has done to oppose Gemma until tonight, when Tim asked him why he wouldn't go console her and he puts it bluntly as "I don't like her" and of course, his confrontation with Gemma.

But other than that, hasn't it been Gemma who's initiated the tense relationship? They particularly reference it with the whole scrambled egg thing, and there's been a few moments where housemates have said it's typical Gemma behaviour.

It is that if Travis wants it to happen, people let it happen. If Gemma does, she is ignored. This frustrates Gemma.

Back