Skip to main content

Oi eff off, eh trav

I find the only way to get past any air time Travis is getting is to think of his as one of those bobble head dolls you can get of footy players. Trust me - do this and you might be able watch to him without wanting to reach up and try and smack him through the TV.

I find the only way to get past any air time Travis is getting is to think of his as one of those bobble head dolls you can get of footy players. Trust me - do this and you might be able watch to him without wanting to reach up and try and smack him through the TV.

Here's an idea, all of you who can't handle his mighty Travness can meet up and prance around in fairy costumes instead of watching BB

Here's an idea, all of you who can't handle his mighty Travness can meet up and prance around in fairy costumes instead of watching BB

I'm sorry but the only prancing around I see is Travis, shirtless and with other men. And as for his 'mightiness' I think it will be more slight then might. :wink:

I keep laughing about the ugly visuals of Travis's date with Aisha as seen through the window by the jealous (of the inevitable screen time) maidens sitting in a row on the grass below. The maidens looked sour and paranoid but also amazed by the awkward spectacle, which looked about as romantic as a pap smear.

I keep laughing about the ugly visuals of Travis's date with Aisha as seen through the window by the jealous (of the inevitable screen time) maidens sitting in a row on the grass below. The maidens looked sour and paranoid but also amazed by the awkward spectacle, which looked about as romantic as a pap smear.

I thought the only one who was bitter was Cat.

I like the f

Yes, but I'd like to kick the telly in, just the same!

Back