Skip to main content

Oi eff off, eh trav

You forgot he was the one who said Lisa's breasts were saggy and then he sat silent while the whole house turned on David. He's gutless. If he is a 'normal everyday bloke' to you then I suggest you reassess the company you keep, you can do a hell of a lot better me thinks.
To be fair, I honestly don't see the difference between calling them saggy and calling them low.

You essentially mean the same thing.

I've seen this argument thrown around a few times, never makes sense to me, and just sounds like you're clutching at straws to blame Travis for something!

And anyway, it was such a nothing discussion, that my theory is that most of the blokes don't remember. This is evident when the blokes were talking about it in the sauna, and they were saying "I can't believe someone would get angry over that, we were saying they were look good" (paraphrase). I don't even think they remember saying anything negative about Lisa.

It kind of sounds like you're having a dig at the haters, but a reason such as; 'Someone like Travis would have bullied you in school' is not a particularly good why to refute them. Instead if further points out and adds credence to why many do dislike him.

In any case, no one cares that he is a jock or confident. It's just that his confidence focuses attention on him and he is neither funny or intelligent and so it is cringe-worthy and annoying.

Hit the nail on the head. He is not funny in the slightest (although his ignorance and general stupidity make me laugh sometimes). He is just loud and thinks that being loud and obnoxious is funny. Classic deadshit behaviour.

I really think that if Cat & Travis get the least votes, it's Travis going home. I made some general assumptions about who people would vote for in both scenarios of voting individually and in pairs, and Travis would come out with the most evict votes.

I really think that if Cat & Travis get the least votes, it's Travis going home. I made some general assumptions about who people would vote for in both scenarios of voting individually and in pairs, and Travis would come out with the most evict votes.

Hopefully the recent editing of housemates (Katie, Gemma, even Ryan and Lisa commenting) having conflict with Travis, and housemates commenting on how they are turning off him, is the producers setting viewers up for an explanation as to why he would be evicted by the housemates. He is definitely showing himself to be too big for his boots and has an ego perhaps too large for the house.
It would certainly be an interesting and unexpected first eviction.

I'm hoping against hope that it is Travis and Cat that the HM's have to decide who goes. The easy option for the HM's would be for them to vote Cat out but would they have the guts to vote Travis out? Many HM's are starting to cool towards Travis so anything is possible. If Travis doesn't go tonight I have no doubt he'll be up for eviction tomorrow - with the highest number of points.
The housemates should be smart enough to vote Travis out. They're not stupid - They know that he's a strong player and is a threat. Not to mention, there are others find him rude. Cat is easy and anyone can compete with her at the end, so they CANNOT evict her.:rolleyes:

I'm really confident that they'd choose him as an evictee over Cat.

So I take it Travis is now on the downward slide...

I take back my earlier ironic post - BB, put back the oversized novelty cheque for a while yet.

Back