Skip to main content

Official Promos - Spoilers galore

Loving the new ad. Jericho's A, B, C & D options. He tells Locky, just not that they are all him.

Remaining schedule:

Monday 2 October
With alliances crumbling and paranoia setting in, all six castaways are determined to win individual immunity. In an explosive Tribal Council, one contestant holds the power, but who will they choose? 70 mins

Tuesday 3 October
After seven weeks on the island of Samoa, only five contestants remain in the race towards winning $500,000 in prize money. Who will become the next member of the Jury? 70 mins

Sunday 8 October
After 50 testing days on the island of Samoa, the final four contestants go into the challenge, not for immunity but for an advantage: to eliminate a member of the jury at Tribal Council. 60 mins

Monday 9 October
The final four start to plan and collude on who they will vote off next at Tribal Council, but this is Survivor, and anybody could win immunity. 75 minutes

Tuesday 10 October
With only three castaways remaining, who will win the $500,000 prize and the title of sole survivor? 90 mins

I've got everything crossed for Jericho to win everything this week, but especially the advantage. Anyone else would probably remove Luke's vote.

Michelle and Peter for the win! They'll win together, split the prize money, and become lifelong friends. I can feel it, meglos. In my heart, in my soul, and in my brain.

Michelle and Peter for the win! They'll win together, split the prize money, and become lifelong friends. I can feel it, meglos. In my heart, in my soul, and in my brain.

Worst possible outcome, so I'm not surprised you picked it to stir the pot.
Tara or Locky would be the other worst possible outcome, they're all equally as bad.
If Jericho is eliminated I suppose I'd have to support Ziggy to win Zagame, but it would be a deeply unsatisfying end to a fantastic season.

Worst possible outcome, so I'm not surprised you picked it to stir the pot.
Tara or Locky would be the other worst possible outcome, they're all equally as bad.
If Jericho is eliminated I suppose I'd have to support Ziggy to win Zagame, but it would be a deeply unsatisfying end to a fantastic season.

i think you mean best possible outcome, mr meglos. Michelle and Peter, destined to be friends forever, will decide that they both should be joint survivor winners. they'll tell jlp that, and the rest of the jury. they will all applaud, streamers will come down from up above, and there will be much singing and rejoicing about friendship.

Just saw an ad. Yet another emotional episode on Sunday I think. Bringing over the family for a reunion.

:rolleyes:

Just saw an ad. Yet another emotional episode on Sunday I think. Bringing over the family for a reunion.

:rolleyes:

I guess they had to fill in time considering there will be no traditional elimination at tribal council that episode and only one person will be voting.

Also @sav0001 you mentioned earlier that the finale was being taped tomorrow but didn't mention where you had seen it. But KIIS was giving away tickets and they confirm it in the terms and conditions:

Entrants must be able to attend the live (recorded) Finale/Reunion show, filmed in Sydney, on 6th October – 6.30pm – 9.30pm. Entrants unavailable to attend will forfeit their entry.

So hopefully the audience won't spoil it for everyone.

And yes, I had been meaning to ask you where you saw this anyway. Even David Knox at TV Tonight did not know.

Also @sav0001 you mentioned earlier that the finale was being taped tomorrow but didn't mention where you had seen it. But KIIS was giving away tickets and they confirm it in the terms and conditions:

Entrants must be able to attend the live (recorded) Finale/Reunion show, filmed in Sydney, on 6th October – 6.30pm – 9.30pm. Entrants unavailable to attend will forfeit their entry.

So hopefully the audience won't spoil it for everyone.

And yes, I had been meaning to ask you where you saw this anyway. Even David Knox at TV Tonight did not know.

Someone on the Mediaspy forums mentioned it. He found out from Ryan the guy that runs the Behind Survivor podcast and the Superfan group.

So is anyone going to the finale taping in Sydney tonight?

The only chance I never had to go to one of these. Bit far away now!

I hope no one spoils it. They all have to sign a confidentiality agreement, but facebook is already full of people who claim to "know" the final two. Most just hint at it but a couple have blurted it out. I prefer to think that they are bullshitting, but it's extremely annoying.

I hope no one spoils it. They all have to sign a confidentiality agreement, but facebook is already full of people who claim to "know" the final two. Most just hint at it but a couple have blurted it out. I prefer to think that they are bullshitting, but it's extremely annoying.

I wonder if it is the same final 2 that I heard.

Back