Skip to main content

Official Promos - Spoilers galore

A non-spoilery pic from the reunion posted by Matt Tarrant.
22221719_1371982052911193_4279107879343797462_n.jpg

Mostly season one and some non-contestants, but @Consuela Pantene Prince is there.
Ryan Brink (Survivor Podcaster), Craig (S1), Jarrad (S2), El (S1), Flick (S1), Tegan (S1), Phoebe (S1), Kristie (S1), Des (S1), Lee (S1), Bianca (S1), Andrew (S1), Kiera (my fiance) Me

...the two that I will be backing at this moment are the one legged guy and Shane Gould... but Shane will probably go early because they will get rid of her for being the age that she is and I will not like Mat Rodgers at all... I cannot stand the idiot at all I'm afraid... if I get him in the sweep I will probably top myself lol!... so we'll see I guess?... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...the two that I will be backing at this moment are the one legged guy and Shane Gould... but Shane will probably go early because they will get rid of her for being the age that she is and I will not like Mat Rodgers at all... I cannot stand the idiot at all I'm afraid... if I get him in the sweep I will probably top myself lol!... so we'll see I guess?... cheers.
I'm curious as to how Shane will fare. I tend to agree in that they get rid of the older cast. At least she will be a decent swimmer in the sea aspects.

Back