Skip to main content

Official Promos - Spoilers galore

Interesting. What makes you think it's a swap rather than the merge? (Haven't seen the ad)

The AD

"Locky isn't going to see it coming...Ziggy and Henry, won't see it coming...it's the tribal bombshell that no one will see coming.
Then JLP says "if you ever think you know what is going to happen in this game, think again.".

Here is a link:
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/australian-survivor/extra/season-2/ep-8-sneak-peek

I think I saw a slightly different ad on tv that I am sure mentions AK and Tara

Of course I could be wrong about it meaning there will be a swap. I am kind of shit at prediction. :D

The AD

"Locky isn't going to see it coming...Ziggy and Henry, won't see it coming...it's the tribal bombshell that no one will see coming.
Then JLP says "if you ever think you know what is going to happen in this game, think again.".

Here is a link:
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/australian-survivor/extra/season-2/ep-8-sneak-peek

I think I saw a slightly different ad on tv that I am sure mentions AK and Tara

Of course I could be wrong about it meaning there will be a swap.

Thanks, I actually just saw it during The Project. Yes this one mentioned AK & Tara as well.

Could it be the merge already?

Would be far too early for a merge - and they would be expecting a tribe swap so that's hardly a bombshell, so presumably it is something different/new.

Ah...I've only watch Aussie Survivor.

Has the other suggestion happened before?
There have been joint TCs where both tribes voted someone off, or where one tribe observed the other's TC, or where both tribes voted one person out. So anything could happen.

...I reckon that The Pag tells them all that due to Channel 10's budget cuts that half of them are going home right there and then and that the show only runs for another week... (tee hee!)... cheers.

...I reckon that The Pag tells them all that due to Channel 10's budget cuts that half of them are going home right there and then and that the show only runs for another week... (tee hee!)... cheers.
DON'T EVEN GO THERE.

NB: Yasmin's Getting Married. The Resort. Ten has a history of these things!

Ok, just saw the ad on tv.

Tara and AK get mentioned in this one. And also Pags at Tribal says "tonight things will be different"

Maybe the team at tribal gets to vote people to swap to the other tribe?

DON'T EVEN GO THERE.

NB: Yasmin's Getting Married. The Resort. Ten has a history of these things!

...haha!... not being one to spread rumours... I heard from my brothers wife's mother who heard a woman at a Bingo hall that their son's best mate's sister that works at Channel 10 on 'The Bachelor' show that due to Channel 10's further budget cuts that all the girls are going into a massive pit of jelly until only one comes out and that girl gets Matty!... but as I said Timmy... I'm not really one to spread rumours ;):angelic::whistling::biggrin:... **ahem!**... cheers.

Ok, just saw the ad on tv.

Tara and AK get mentioned in this one. And also Pags at Tribal says "tonight things will be different"

Maybe the team at tribal gets to vote people to swap to the other tribe?

...that's my guess too Fatpants... ;):thumbsup::)... cheers.

Back