Skip to main content

Official Promos - Spoilers galore

well if he have giant balls maybe we'll get a free willie shot again as discussed last night. :) Go Lockie!

I watched my recording back on freeze frame (well WHO WOULDN'T? I'm only human) and any glimpses from the front were pixellated, but at least we're allowed to see arse, unlike the US version.

Based on the ad shown during Bach tonight they want us to think Tarzan finds an idol and gives it to Tessa.

Reactions: kxk
Based on the ad shown during Bach tonight they want us to think Tarzan finds an idol and gives it to Tessa.

If that is what happens then the TEN promo department need to be shot.
Something like that would be amazing if we didn't expect it. Now it's either going to happen and we'll all be "MEH", or it will backfire and we'll be disappointed. Neither is very satisfying.

If that is what happens then the TEN promo department need to be shot.
Something like that would be amazing if we didn't expect it. Now it's either going to happen and we'll all be "MEH", or it will backfire and we'll be disappointed. Neither is very satisfying.

The promo department at TEN have no idea how to handle Survivor. Same with the editing team. There is zero stealth or subtlety. It was SO OBVIOUS in the last episode that the pink team was going to lose the immunity challenge, because of the amount of time spent showing what was going on back at their camp as opposed to blue. The week before, it was completely obvious that AK had the immunity idol, because they didn't show any 'to camera' interview with him after he went back to camp from the little island. The editors are as subtle as a sledgehammer. I assume it is the same people editing their ads...

Amanda did it better
2mgpmy0.png

Back