Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

things i don't like about inigo: she can be a bit too angry sometimes. and a bit too unpredictable about things that anger her.

oh god i hope she doesnt read this and vow revenge on me. not that she would. i mean she isn't reading this i hope. unless one of her assistants is reading this post. being that inigo is probably living a jet setting lifestyle as a high powered business person woman dating royalty and celebrities. which she deserves, probably. i don't know.

to introduce our guest stars, that's what i'm here to do. so it reallly makes me happpy to introduce to youuuu.....

You may want to take part in Survivor viewing & tipping whilst there are spaces @reepbot , if you don't watch Survivor you should try it, educational:)

this thread is nearly on 50 pages after more than a year. pretty good effort. though my thread got to like fifty pages in like three months.

@Isee, I think I've met my twin, as in physical appearance, in toastmasters, but i'll need to go to a few more meetings to see her just to be sure.

Actual appearance. My avatar is Inigo's celebrity doppelganger.
Oh thAt would be a little disconcerting to find. Like looking in a mirror but not. If i found a male doppelganger I would feel sorry for him. Those would be some serious moobs to live with.

Reactions: kxk
Oh thAt would be a little disconcerting to find. Like looking in a mirror but not. If i found a male doppelganger I would feel sorry for him. Those would be some serious moobs to live with.

Well like I said I'm not too sure. Though if I am right I wouldn't be too concerned considering it would only be a physical twin thing. I'd be more scared if I had found my mental twin.

I think my mental twin would:

be as intense as me.

be as obsessive as me.

enjoy Tina Arena.

not follow the crowd.

have a strong sense of justice.

be loyal to those we care about.

have the same type of absurd humor as me.

be as romantic as me.

love mysteries.

be an introvert that loves performing.

be as curious as me.

enjoy musicals.

be forgetful as me.

hate sleeping with their feet covered.

be a night owl like me.

that is all i can think of.

living in a murder she wrote world would be a nightmare, especially if one knew famed mystery author Jessica Fletcher!

Back