Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

Watching, sort of, Doctor Doctor. Rodger Corser is ok, but yay! Steve Bisley and Tina Bursill are back on screens. I still don't see the need for seeing people vomit on screen.

I'll watch it later, hopefully it's better than 800 Words. I'm very pleased that Tina Bursill is back on TV, I loved her in Skyways and Prisoner. It also has Franky from Wentworth in it, love her.

I'll watch it later, hopefully it's better than 800 Words. I'm very pleased that Tina Bursill is back on TV, I loved her in Skyways and Prisoner. It also has Franky from Wentworth in it, love her.
Ah yes, Skyways. That and The Young Doctors for classic Australian tv.

I just stalked "reepbot posts" on Google images....

The results are hilarious!!! Tina Arena, Stassi, Wally, Moonface, Moosefaces, Cat Law, the circle seat from BBAU, AntiGretel's Barbie, even Richard Nixon. You sure have made your way around LOL

Happy anniversary, reepbot. A very busy 2 years.

I just stalked "reepbot posts" on Google images....

The results are hilarious!!! Tina Arena, Stassi, Wally, Moonface, Moosefaces, Cat Law, the circle seat from BBAU, AntiGretel's Barbie, even Richard Nixon. You sure have made your way around LOL

Happy anniversary, reepbot. A very busy 2 years.

Thank you, Madam.

The Google results look like one of those cheesy collage boards of memories people might gift to someone on a special occasion.

Funny about that. ;)

Not yet. But i will.
I wouldn't bother, it's all ...

Bluefin+Tuna+best+parts.jpg

Have you ever had a fish as a pet?
Well, my version of having fish for pets was walk down to the big blue backyard pool with goggles, snorkel and flippers in hand...fish, stingrays, skates, jellyfish, crabs, shrimp and dolphins sometimes. Have you?

Well, my version of having fish for pets was walk down to the big blue backyard pool with goggles, snorkel and flippers in hand...fish, stingrays, skates, jellyfish, crabs, shrimp and dolphins sometimes. Have you?

Oh that sounds interesting. So many sea creatures out there. I have read there is so much deep ocean we have yet to fully discover. So many sea creatures we are yet to meet.

I have not.

Just so you know.... It's not a common occurrence. But it does sometimes happen. Sometimes I add zucchini, spring onions, chives, bean shoots, even mushrooms or tomatoes.

I mean I do L ike being in Germany. At least for the time being. But - compared to Melbourne, the food here is well, really, a bit ...Shite...
Cheaper. Ja, sicher. But shiter?? Ja unbedingt.. (sorry, Germans..aber wirklich..)

Very excited here in the home of AFL. The Bulldogs defeated the Hawks (reigning premiers three years running). My family are Doggies through and through. I'm Carlton but am on board with the Doggies. Such excitement.

What a fascinating and very sad story. I don't condone their actions, but I also can't imagine how brainwashed and trapped Gypsy must have felt. What a horrible mess. I feel for the neighbours who tried to help them so much, they really were pulled into such a horrible situation, with the social media theorists and media.

so true.

Back