Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

Very excited here in the home of AFL. The Bulldogs defeated the Hawks (reigning premiers three years running). My family are Doggies through and through. I'm Carlton but am on board with the Doggies. Such excitement.

Go the Doggies or GWS - I always love to see an outsider take it out!

Oh and may I say also - GO THE SHARKIES - been a supporter since the 70s - Be awesome to see a win and not be called a wobblygongs anymore :)

26, 000 posts at the time of this post @Mooseface. only 4,000 posts until 30,000. if i get there by the end of the year then i would hve done a new years resolution.

26, 000 posts at the time of this post @Mooseface. only 4,000 posts until 30,000. if i get there by the end of the year then i would hve done a new years resolution.

Don't you worry Reepy you'll smash the 30K mark long before we reach December 31st! :thumbsup:

Though maybe next year you could make a resolution that doesn't involve your Behind Big Brother post count. Maybe choose one of the old favourites like; lose weight, gain muscle, get out more, etc? It's just I worry another post count goal could see this forum take the title of Largest Index of Internet Links away from Google.

i was walking my dog home yesterday when i heard a "RAWRR NO!" and saw a big dog tear across the road and went straight for my white fluffy doggsie woggsie. Before I could react, as this all happened in a few seconds, he had my dog by the neck and was about to do some serious damage. Like if it was just my dog and the other dog then my dog would be dead. I, and the other owners managed to seperate the dogs before any vet surgery was required. Although i wasn't a big fan of the owner hitting the attacking dog after he had gotten control of the dog. Maybe explains why that dog behaved the way it did. So yeah could have been a lot worse. Luckily though it seemed that because my dog is so fluffy now the other dog couldn't really get a grip.

Plus there was a second dog that came a few seconds later who also wanted a piece of my dog. Along with the owner's girlfriend/wife.

i want to do a top 50 movies thing. but i think it is silly of me to start a new thread. and the last movie i saw or any other film related threads don't cover it. so i'll use this thread. of course if anyone has any objections to it i won't do it.

i want to do a top 50 movies thing. but i think it is silly of me to start a new thread. and the last movie i saw or any other film related threads don't cover it. so i'll use this thread. of course if anyone has any objections to it i won't do it.

i would say start new thread.

I was reading an old article today about this interview with a British comedian. And he was saying that he knows comics who try on go on "Whacky" trips just so they can have a "funny" anecdote to tell on their stand up gigs or panel show appearances. He thought that was sad, and whilst i agree with him i also found that fascinating. Mainly because of the pressure to be funny yet be so full of low self worth that they have to try manufacture something...anything.

I have five cousins, my brother in law and father going to the MCG on Saturday. They'll be scattered around the ground and all are Doggies fans. My cousin's husband paid $5000 for his two tickets. Madness I tell you, madness. Mind you, I'd hate to think what my brother in law paid for his two. The other three are members and got theirs in the ballot. I think I'll keep Mum company and watch it at their house.

I have five cousins, my brother in law and father going to the MCG on Saturday. They'll be scattered around the ground and all are Doggies fans. My cousin's husband paid $5000 for his two tickets. Madness I tell you, madness. Mind you, I'd hate to think what my brother in law paid for his two. The other three are members and got theirs in the ballot. I think I'll keep Mum company and watch it at their house.

Big week for uber drivers.

Back