Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

Can’t you just fuck off already?
again, just click ignore
BTW besides my ongoing relationship w/Columbo, I'm not quite sure what I did to deserve such hostility. I always find your posts interesting. The resaon I return to this Forum is to provide myself some relief from my job as an Emergency Room nurse & the ongoing political malaise that is the US runup to the 2024 Election. Do you really only want to chat w/an echo chamber? That's not my cuppa. Cheers

good thread
I gave you the benefit of the doubt that maybe you did not see the posts reepbot did when he left and came back with his various new accounts as the Mods cleaned up his mess pretty quickly. However you got to see his unnecessary nastiness this time, often to people who said or did nothing to him first. He was not here to integrate back in and have conversations with people, he was here to lash out at people, do a look at me look at me virtual waltz around the forum, and act like a petulant troll. If you are upset that many of us don't want to tolerate that kind of continued behaviour on this forum then maybe you just have way more tolerance for dealing with toxic people than the we do right now. We put up with nearly a decade of him and don't care to any more.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt that maybe you did not see the posts reepbot did when he left and came back with his various new accounts as the Mods cleaned up his mess pretty quickly. However you got to see his unnecessary nastiness this time, often to people who said or did nothing to him first. He was not here to integrate back in and have conversations with people, he was here to lash out at people, do a look at me look at me virtual waltz around the forum, and act like a petulant troll. If you are upset that many of us don't want to tolerate that kind of continued behaviour on this forum then maybe you just have way more tolerance for dealing with toxic people than the we do right now. We put up with nearly a decade of him and don't care to any more.
Again...I have only been here since Spring 2021. I have chatted w/him away from this Forum consistently since then & he is never any of the things you've talked about. If I am to be chided for the fact that I still chat w/him, then I understand the animosity. However, I don't know why I'm still attacked for simply commenting on anything else here. After all, this thread asks people to be nice.

Again...I have only been here since Spring 2021. I have chatted w/him away from this Forum consistently since then & he is never any of the things you've talked about. If I am to be chided for the fact that I still chat w/him, then I understand the animosity. However, I don't know why I'm still attacked for simply commenting on anything else here. After all, this thread asks people to be nice.
Up until his re-arrival I have had no particular issue with what you post. You constantly coming to his defence comes across as though you are comfortable with, and condoning of, him treating this forum they way he does. Because of this I am now weary of you.

And believe me, this is the nice response.

again, just click ignore
BTW besides my ongoing relationship w/Columbo, I'm not quite sure what I did to deserve such hostility. I always find your posts interesting. The resaon I return to this Forum is to provide myself some relief from my job as an Emergency Room nurse & the ongoing political malaise that is the US runup to the 2024 Election. Do you really only want to chat w/an echo chamber? That's not my cuppa. Cheers
I’ve ignored you long enough. Not only are you annoying AF but you’re Reepbot/Columbo’s last remaining tie to this forum. No doubt reporting back to him and not allowing him to move on. Also as @Isee has pointed out you’ve now seen his nastiness and you continue to believe he’s a decent person. He’s not welcome here and IMO you shouldn’t be either.

I’ve ignored you long enough. Not only are you annoying AF but you’re Reepbot/Columbo’s last remaining tie to this forum. No doubt reporting back to him and not allowing him to move on. Also as @Isee has pointed out you’ve now seen his nastiness and you continue to believe he’s a decent person. He’s not welcome here and IMO you shouldn’t be either.
everyone has an opinion Cheers

Up until his re-arrival I have had no particular issue with what you post. You constantly coming to his defence comes across as though you are comfortable with, and condoning of, him treating this forum they way he does. Because of this I am now weary of you.

And believe me, this is the nice response.
good to know Cheers

I can smell smoke again!
The back burning around Sydney over the last the couple of days, or should I say night's, has been crazy.
the smell of smoke in the house has been intolerable.
All in a good cause, I suppose!

Given my sinuses a work out!

I can smell smoke again!
The back burning around Sydney over the last the couple of days, or should I say night's, has been crazy.
the smell of smoke in the house has been intolerable.
All in a good cause, I suppose!

Given my sinuses a work out!
Had you lost your sense of smell? Covid related?

Back