Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

i think i might be an emotional eater. which is a bit of a worry. Tina Arena while great and everything can only do so much. and when i was with bl i didn't feel that hungry. but that is no cure. plus my psychologist is well there is no better way of putting it....obese. and seemingly happy with it. so she would be no use plus it would seem a little hypocritical. in a perfect world id speak with inigo because she understands but it is not a perfect world so i have to think of something else.

my one regret is that i have regrets.

if i had them then my life would have been worth living

and inigo would have respected me

this thread needs boosting and i am the reepbot to do it. i need to do some recruiting maybe. fresh faces and all that. that could be fun.

birds are everywhere. have to be careful when out walking incase these feathered fiends are a stalking.

I have always wondered if I would fit in better in a small country town or small seaside town. Something much smaller than the Gold Coast. Because as I have mentioned before I have never felt I have belonged there. That is why I took that trip to Byron Bay before. But I didn't feel that was me. I was thinking more Mullumbimby without the low vaccination rates.

I think I linked a dating profile with my name on it last year. But if you say so Madame Mooseface.
Yeah, but aside from that one particularly diligent and disturbed former member no-one will have bothered (bother) to track you down and expose you as a BBB contributor. If that's actually what you are worried about if you front up at an OA meeting!

Also weight watchers? You are not technically expected to be anonymous there!

Yeah, but aside from that one particularly diligent and disturbed former member no-one will have bothered (bother) to track you down and expose you as a BBB contributor. If that's actually what you are worried about if you front up at an OA meeting!

Also weight watchers? You are not technically expected to be anonymous there!

If that is what you think.

Also tomorrow is the two year anniversary of me joining these forums! What shall we do to celebrate?

If that is what you think.

Also tomorrow is the two year anniversary of me joining these forums! What shall we do to celebrate?
Well... we could do a survey? It could encompass both aspects:

1) have you cyberstalked reepbot? 2) How shall we celebrate reepbot??

What a fascinating and very sad story. I don't condone their actions, but I also can't imagine how brainwashed and trapped Gypsy must have felt. What a horrible mess. I feel for the neighbours who tried to help them so much, they really were pulled into such a horrible situation, with the social media theorists and media.

Watching, sort of, Doctor Doctor. Rodger Corser is ok, but yay! Steve Bisley and Tina Bursill are back on screens. I still don't see the need for seeing people vomit on screen.

Back