Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

I think the problem is that reepbot comes across as very arrogant and always wants to dominate conversation on the forum. Keeps bringing the conversation back to himself and ykw which is boring. It is a bit pathetic hey?

I think the problem is that reepbot comes across as very arrogant and always wants to dominate conversation on the forum. Keeps bringing the conversation back to himself and ykw which is boring. It is a bit pathetic hey?
It is and several of us have either said exactly that or words to that effect. I said he wants to be seen as alpha and he is, in his own mind. Look at the way he comes with comes out with inanities and things that have no meaning to or connection with the topic at hand. Designed purely to keep himself 'on top', so to speak. Unfortunately, there will always be someone to comment, like we're doing now, thus giving him the attention he obviously craves. I can see him now, sitting back gloating as he has no concept of humility, although he would argue to the contrary. It's all an act on here in my opinion.

It is and several of us have either said exactly that or words to that effect. I said he wants to be seen as alpha and he is, in his own mind. Look at the way he comes with comes out with inanities and things that have no meaning to or connection with the topic at hand. Designed purely to keep himself 'on top', so to speak. Unfortunately, there will always be someone to comment, like we're doing now, thus giving him the attention he obviously craves. I can see him now, sitting back gloating as he has no concept of humility, although he would argue to the contrary. It's all an act on here in my opinion.

i don't gloat and i don't want to be seen as an alpha. maybe i want to be seen as an alpaca. doing alpaca things like going treasure hunting for gold.

:(

What are you giving your Mum for Christmas @reepbot? What do you hope for?

Do you have a big family get together and feast?

Mum's should be spoiled at Christmas, where is your Dad? You have never mentioned him
Treasure them whilst you have them.

Unfortunately both my parents are deceased, miss them, Mum was Christmas, devout Catholic, I still burn a candle in the window for Mum and M/J - symbolic custom to show pilgrims, Mary/Joseph would be welcome.
Religion featured heavily in our Christmas.....

the very idea of me being arrogant is laughable. if i was arrogant i wouldn't have been interested in inigo at all.

Well ... perfect!

In that case - take it to Toastmasters where they enjoy it and dont bring it here where people Do Not enjoy it.

Everyone wins.

I don't care who enjoys it or not. this is my posting style and i'm not going to change it. i was just making the point that there are people in life who don't always take everything so seriously like everything they do and say will be the most important thing ever.

yes i do. i could write 14 000 words on myself.

images.jpg

the very idea of me being arrogant is laughable. if i was arrogant i wouldn't have been interested in inigo at all.
Do you realise this reads like you actually think you are better than Inigo, irrelevant of your arrogance level? Interesting to note :notworthy: you feel that way about her.

I don't care who enjoys it or not. this is my posting style and i'm not going to change it. i was just making the point that there are people in life who don't always take everything so seriously like everything they do and say will be the most important thing ever.
I have tried to give you the benefit of the doubt in the past that as a person with Asperger's you are not always aware of social cues. Here you are saying you have been made aware and understand the social cues being presented very clearly to you asking you to tone it down for the consideration of other forum users and you just don't care. This just makes you either a troll :troll: or a tool. Or both.

Do you realise this reads like you actually think you are better than Inigo, irrelevant of your arrogance level? Interesting to note :notworthy: you feel that way about her.

I have tried to give you the benefit of the doubt in the past that as a person with Asperger's you are not always aware of social cues. Here you are saying you have been made aware and understand the social cues being presented very clearly to you asking you to tone it down for the consideration of other forum users and you just don't care. This just makes you either a troll :troll: or a tool. Or both.

What I meant was that if I had some arrogance I probably would have had experience with women and understood what Inigo was doing a couple of years ago and not been so into her as I was.

And i feel there are some things i'm better than inigo at and there are some things that she is better than me at.

Tone what down? My style of posting? What exactly am I being asked to tone down and why? I don't understand and I feel like you are insulting me for the sake of insulting me.

Back