Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

there has been new information to me.
But it was information you knew about and commented on in the first twenty pages of the trump thread so you did know it before he was elected. Did you just forget for six months? I don't think so. it must have been tiresome trying to defend him when you knew not even you believed your own defence.

i don't think Steven Moffat will ever write anything as good as he did with press gang. by jolly gosh that was a fantastic show.

But it was information you knew about and commented on in the first twenty pages of the trump thread so you did know it before he was elected. Did you just forget for six months? I don't think so. it must have been tiresome trying to defend him when you knew not even you believed your own defence.

i could not predict what he would be like during his presidency. i could not foresee the issues that would in America and his poor reactions towards that.

The shame of it is questions like the one kxk just asked are the things you may find people on here would be interested in having a real in depth conversation with you about. Hearing about your study, job hunting with aspergers and your views and experiences.

i only did it for her. something i now regret.

Reepbot, I think you owe a few of us an apology.

To kxk, Isee and myself for throwing false accusations at us.
Very unlikely. He clearly doesnt want (any longer) to have any authentic interactions. I wouldn‘t bother talking to him much. Best outcome (aside from him pissing right off) would be for him to create another self absorbed thread and just stay there.

Very unlikely. He clearly doesnt want (any longer) to have any authentic interactions. I wouldn‘t bother talking to him much. Best outcome (aside from him pissing right off) would be for him to create another self absorbed thread and just stay there.

i'm not apologizing for defending myself against what i perceive to be a multi pronged attack on me simply because of reasons i can not fathom. any remarks towards me in regards to what people are saying i am doing wrong have been written with such bitterness and cliches that it makes it hard to explain myself.

Agreed. I am not going to respond to him either. Too draining.

Apparently I am a "goader and troller". What a joke.

tumblr_o4cn8gDfqP1tn3skko2_250.gif

I think an intervention would be good for reepbot. I am not sure he is aware of his contradictory nature and lies on this forum.

Some therapy is a better option for him to stop that confrontational nature and talking on about ykw. There’s still hope that he can end up like Kristen:

tumblr_o3133uFHcP1qk08n1o1_400.gif

Last edited:
I think an intervention would be good for reepbot. I am not sure he is aware of his contradictory nature and lies on this forum.

Some therapy is a better option for him to stop that confrontational nature and talking on about ykw. There’s still hope that he can end up like Kristen:

tumblr_o3133uFHcP1qk08n1o1_400.gif

i don't need an intervention. and what others see as confrontational i see as unbridled curiosity in discovering things and people. and i don't talk that much about inigo. in fact i've been quite restrained talking about her.

i only did it for her. something i now regret.

Did what? For who? Became Trump trumpeter, for Inigo, and now you have are afflicted by cognitive dissonance....

What is Cognitive Dissonance?

People tend to seek consistency in their beliefs and perceptions. So what happens when one of your beliefs conflicts with another previously held belief? Or what happens if you engage in behaviors that are in conflict with your beliefs?

The term cognitive dissonance is used to describe the feelings of discomfort that result from holding two conflicting beliefs. When there is an inconsistency between beliefs and behaviors, something must change in order to eliminate or reduce the dissonance.

According to this theory, people experience tension or discomfort when their beliefs or attitudes do not match their behaviors. People tend to seek consistency in their beliefs and perceptions. When there is a discrepancy between beliefs or behaviors, something must change in order to eliminate or reduce the dissonance.

When and if they are confronted, they deny it happened and eventually they see themselves as the victim. And start some bullshit distraction....

i only revealed bits of my personal and private life for inigo. nothing to do with old trumpo the orange dictator.

Did what? For who? Became Trump trumpeter, for Inigo, and now you have are afflicted by cognitive dissonance....

What is Cognitive Dissonance?

People tend to seek consistency in their beliefs and perceptions. So what happens when one of your beliefs conflicts with another previously held belief? Or what happens if you engage in behaviors that are in conflict with your beliefs?

The term cognitive dissonance is used to describe the feelings of discomfort that result from holding two conflicting beliefs. When there is an inconsistency between beliefs and behaviors, something must change in order to eliminate or reduce the dissonance.

According to this theory, people experience tension or discomfort when their beliefs or attitudes do not match their behaviors. People tend to seek consistency in their beliefs and perceptions. When there is a discrepancy between beliefs or behaviors, something must change in order to eliminate or reduce the dissonance.

When and if they are confronted, they deny it happened and eventually they see themselves as the victim. And start some bullshit distraction....

Last sentence is exactly what reepbot is doing right now.

Back