Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

But you actively aim to dominate every conversation and thread on here and bring it back to you. Only about you, what people think of you or your interests. The world is much bigger than you and for the rest of us you are a pretty insignificant part or it. We actually want to enjoy conversing about other things without you feeling the need to make yourself feel important in your own mind.

So true Isee. I think reepbot is a narcissist. Always trying to bring back conversation to himself. Gets very boring.

i don't understand how i can be perceived to be the bad guy in this situation when one day @kxk decides to insult me for no reason at all and @Isee also decides to personally attack me for no reason at all with these falsehoods about me. and of course @Affable is there goading and trolling everyone along just for his own amusement.

all i want to do here is post about stuff that amuses or interests me. other posters can post what they like. i enjoy seeing the different type of posts on here. i would never try and change anyone's posting style here.

i don't dominate conversations or threads on here. and i really don't understand why you are continuing to insult and personally attack me when i have been nothing but pleasant to you. i thought you were better than to resort to that style of posting but obviously i was wrong about that.

Lies. You do dominate conversations and threads on here. Always starting arguments etc.

I don't see it as insults and personal attacks. I think you are making it out as something that it is not. Isee is stating what everyone sees in you and I find her to act quite pleasant to you as well.

Lies. You do dominate conversations and threads on here. Always starting arguments etc.

I don't see it as insults and personal attacks. I think you are making it out as something that it is not. Isee is stating what everyone sees in you and I find her to act quite pleasant to you as well.

i don't dominate conversations and threads on here. and even if i did it probably seems that way because there is hardly anyone here.

and i feel insulted and attacked by her. which is the only thing that matters.

i don't understand how i can be perceived to be the bad guy in this situation when one day @kxk decides to insult me for no reason at all and @Isee also decides to personally attack me for no reason at all with these falsehoods about me. and of course @Affable is there goading and trolling everyone along just for his own amusement.

all i want to do here is post about stuff that amuses or interests me. other posters can post what they like. i enjoy seeing the different type of posts on here. i would never try and change anyone's posting style here.

tumblr_nxz8bciRog1spgk1lo1_500.gif

If I could be bothered I would do a wb and find all the posts where you state you hate and dislike me too reepbot. You are not always nice to me. You have asked for feedback I have given it. You say you like honesty so you need to accept that when some people are honest you may not like what they say. And you are trying to control how people post in the very post you are saying you wouldn't.

i don't dominate conversations and threads on here. and even if i did it probably seems that way because there is hardly anyone here.

and i feel insulted and attacked by her. which is the only thing that matters.
So if what you feel is more important than what anyone else on this entire forum feels then you have proved my entire post true in that one statement.

So if what you feel is more important than what anyone else on this entire forum feels then you have proved my entire post true in that one statement.

i'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. but i was talking about a specific context where i felt i was being personally attacked by you. it had nothing to do with anyone else.

If I could be bothered I would do a wb and find all the posts where you state you hate and dislike me too reepbot. You are not always nice to me. You have asked for feedback I have given it. You say you like honesty so you need to accept that when some people are honest you may not like what they say. And you are trying to control how people post in the very post you are saying you wouldn't.

you can be honest without personal attacks or insulting. and clearly you have misread my post because i would be the last person who controls how other people post.[DOUBLEPOST=1513156789][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nobody is perfectly sane

well i feel i am. though i'm not a doctor.

i don't understand how i can be perceived to be the bad guy in this situation when one day [B]@kxk[/B] decides to insult me for no reason at all and @Isee also decides to personally attack me for no reason at all with these falsehoods about me. and of course @Affable is there goading and trolling everyone along just for his own amusement.

Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii leave me out of whatever this is.
You ASKED.......do you have INTEGRITY......I simply gave you an honest answer. No insult was intended, simply responding the way you wish.
YOU directed that tiny post, you want honesty, and claim to be a..............sorry I don't quite know anymore.

However, reepbot you are aware I like you and your strange ways mostly, but there is no reason for posters to swallow your jekyll and hyde silly stuff, you jump about like a rabbit in heat.

So, you do not have integrity..............nobody even knows who/what you are.
May I suggest you try and get some CREDIBILITY..........small steps, be honest, the riddles confuse, but use that vivid imagination for good.
Everyone knows you loved Trump simply for Inigo, didn't work - or did it?
And then, that Inigo stuff crossed a line and you threw Trump in the dump where you always knew he belonged, Fair enough summary?
If you don't agree, sorry but that is how it appears, enlighten us.

Reepbot, I suspect nobody wishes you ill, and some may well wish you well. But I think everyone wishes you would grow up.

i don't think anyone here, except for ykw, has my best interests at heart. besides, maturity seem rather depressing and sad to me.

Reepbot is loving the attention. Just wants another 300 - 400 posts to reach the 32,000 post mark before years end. O_O

i asked affable that integrity question and he answered. i did not expect an answer from anyone else.
Should have gone private then

And how are your studies going by the way, you don't mention that stuff much anymore. Hopefully going well, did you see the recent news/recruiting items about certain employers seeking candidates with autism?

i don't mention real life stuff anymore because inigo is not here so that i can show her that i am a real person.

i don't mention real life stuff anymore because inigo is not here so that i can show her that i am a real person.
The shame of it is questions like the one kxk just asked are the things you may find people on here would be interested in having a real in depth conversation with you about. Hearing about your study, job hunting with aspergers and your views and experiences.

Back