Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

What I meant was that if I had some arrogance I probably would have had experience with women and understood what Inigo was doing a couple of years ago and not been so into her as I was.

And i feel there are some things i'm better than inigo at and there are some things that she is better than me at.

Tone what down? My style of posting? What exactly am I being asked to tone down and why? I don't understand and I feel like you are insulting me for the sake of insulting me.
Why when this is the first post I have made to you in a fortnight do I get blamed for picking on you? I think you are picking on me and harassing me.

Edit. Just went and checked. Not a fortnight. About ten days.

Last edited:
Okay, in a nutshell. This is a forum, where people post thoughts, ideas, have conversations with other posters.
You treat it like it's a blog, unless you're chasing likes and/or post counts.
Add to that you have (moreso in the past) disrupted ongoing conversations by posting nonsense posts.

Why when this is the first post I have made to you in a fortnight do I get blamed for picking on you? I think you are picking on me and harassing me.

Edit. Just went and checked. Not a fortnight. About ten days.

i am doing nothing of the sort, i was just responding to your insulting post.

As I was doing

my post was not insulting. and i don't understand why you are suddenly so concerned about inigo when you were telling me that the only reason she returned here to post last time was to keep me interested in her.

my post was not insulting. and i don't understand why you are suddenly so concerned about inigo when you were telling me that the only reason she returned here to post last time was to keep me interested in her.
Your posts are insulting everyone by the sheer fact you are blatently choosing to ignore peoples feedback and continue to annoy and bait people. I couldn't give a shit about inigo that was merely an observation.

And stop deflecting your issues onto me, as a way of trying to change the subject.

I have given my feedback on this situation again, against my better judgement and I am sick of you using me to up your post count. I am out.

Your posts are insulting everyone by the sheer fact you are blatently choosing to ignore peoples feedback and continue to annoy and bait people. I couldn't give a shit about inigo that was merely an observation.

And stop deflecting your issues onto me, as a way of trying to change the subject.

I have given my feedback on this situation again, against my better judgement and I am sick of you using me to up your post count. I am out.

What feedback? There has been no feedback here. Just me getting attacked for no reason at all.

and i was making an observation about your observations about inigo and how they don't seem that consistent.

and what am i deflecting? i don't understand what you are talking about. upping post counts? using people? stop being confusing please.

Just me getting attacked for no reason at all.

tumblr_os4ek30ZJp1ugv7b3o1_500.gif

We're giving you feedback all the time Reepbot. We tell you that your obsession with Inigo is uncomfortable to watch, your interruptions to conversations by posting unnecessary and unrelated things is annoying. That's naming two things. You say that's your posting style and don't care what we think. In my opinion that's displaying a level of arrogance that indicates that you do want to be top dog, alpha, the main man, the most prolific poster etc etc. Others may use different words, but I think many of us are on the same wavelength.

We're giving you feedback all the time Reepbot. We tell you that your obsession with Inigo is uncomfortable to watch, your interruptions to conversations by posting unnecessary and unrelated things is annoying. That's naming two things. You say that's your posting style and don't care what we think. In my opinion that's displaying a level of arrogance that indicates that you do want to be top dog, alpha, the main man, the most prolific poster etc etc. Others may use different words, but I think many of us are on the same wavelength.

i am keeping the memory of inigo alive. i don't want her to be forgotten though like i have felt with other past posters. i want to remember her humanity. i wouldn't say i am obsessed with her though.

and the posts i make in threads are relevant to the title of the thread. even in the OFF TOPIC thread which is about things that are OFF TOPIC. this thread isn't called CONVERSATION ABOUT REAL LIFE STUFF (NO FANTASY OR IMAGINATIVE STUFF ALLOWED) it's called OFF TOPIC which means that a wider variety of things can be posted about.

and of course i don't care what people on here say about my posting style. i don't see that as arrogant, i see that as me sticking up for who i am and not wanting to change or follow the crowd.

and anyway, why don't you just use ignore for posters you don't like?

:(

Off topic means things that don't fit into other threads, like Tv shows, sports, what are they doing now? etc, talking about the subject. Not about being a unicorn or maybe a burrito.
But you know that and have abused it for a long time.
Funny, you didn't really do that when you first started posting here.

i am keeping the memory of inigo alive. i don't want her to be forgotten though like i have felt with other past posters. i want to remember her humanity. i wouldn't say i am obsessed with her though.

What you do privately is your business, but to hammer on publicly about a person you had rebuffed feelings for, or some kind of abortive relationship with, is very disrespectful to that person and the decision they made.

Reepbot.

Is there anyone on this forum who you engage with who has not suggested you modify your behavior?

Is there anyone here active on this forum who you want to engage with?

inigo posted for a bit around about the time i said i had a date just so that i could keep thinking about her, plus there was the time she made an alias just to interact with me. let's not pretend that she is the innocent one in all this.

What you do privately is your business, but to hammer on publicly about a person you had rebuffed feelings for, or some kind of abortive relationship with, is very disrespectful to that person and the decision they made.
It's also creepy, sad and somewhat tacky.

Back