Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules 2016

Lauren and Carmen not happy Jan.

I'd forgotten how amazing brother & sister team are.

I hope the boys pull through the elimination, along with Tasia & Gracia.

Glad Rosie & Paige were on the winning team despite making Pete go
5dda592eb6e07eec0cb24448bddfc051

Lauren and Carmen not happy Jan.

I'd forgotten how amazing brother & sister team are.

I hope the boys pull through the elimination, along with Tasia & Gracia.

Glad Rosie & Paige were on the winning team despite making Pete go
5dda592eb6e07eec0cb24448bddfc051

...perhaps not very nice to say this but Pete looks like he is 'letting fluffy off the chain' to me :whistling:... just saying... cheers.

Zana is attempting to trick people into eating chicken livers by not mentioning the livers on the menu.
I would be so pissed off if I was "tricked" into eating something I'd never touch otherwise.
I hope it comes back to bite them, surely the judges will say something about honesty.

No MKR tonight, boo!

I was wrong in thinking Zana and Lauren were in the elimination. Don't know why I thought that, but the ad says it's Zana vs the Italian guys.

Saw this today about "Mum, mum" Jordan and his twin.
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/e...ules-jordan-bruno-reveals-bond-with-his-twin/

Oh good, I thought I'd missed it.

I was thinking it was the Italianos vs Zana but then somehow I also thought it was Lauren too and was mentally comparing the villains. Did they promote it as such or something? I guess Lauren and her hubby are also Italian just to confuse things. As is Mr Zana.

The Italians are nice guys right? Now I don't know who root for. I kind of still want Zana around, but I guess the guys are more likeable. Oh and of course Zana doesn't need the money anyway, so...

...part of me wants Zana and that ventriloquist dummy partner of hers to win this just to keep a mega-bitch in for the possible fight-off with the other mega-bitches left just for the entertainment value alone but on the other hand I really do like those two Italian guys and picked them to get to the finals at the beginning of it all... **SIGH**... in the immortal words of James Dean... I'M SO CONFUSED!... mega bitch to win or nice guys to win?... mega bitch to win or nice guys to win?... mega bitch to win or nice guys to win?... rock paper scissors... mega bitch to win or nice guys to win?... mega bitch to win or nice guys... stuffit!... NICE GUYS TO WIN FOR ME!... lol!... cheers.

...it's supposed to be a 'blind test' yet on the menu Zana and the ventriloquist dummy had 'Albanian Stew' or whatever on the menu... so much for the anonymous 'blind test'... as if the Italian guys would cook something from Albania lol!... so straight up... if the judges want Zana and dopey draws to stay in they just have to say that the Albanian Stew was great and score it high to stack the odds against the Italian guys... easy peasy... the Italians are going tonight whether they cook the best meals or not... MKR want to keep the mega-bitch on the show to keep the ratings up regardless in my opinion... hurry up and start Masterchef... cheers.

I thought the Italians menu was much better (even the squid ink got great reviews). That cake looked awesome, unlike the baklahva which looked like tiny toasted sandwiches covered in syrup.

Good baklava is effing amazing, which I guess that was, but it's not really an impressive dish to me. That cake looked good and the Italiano's menu was more impressive. White bean stew or whatever it was that Zana and her man cooked sounded kind of disgusting, but I'm a pretty fussy eater. I hate pulses and legumes so much!

Neither team deserved to go at this stage but I would have preferred to see the guys stay last night. I guess Zana is more entertaining as a viewer though.

Back