Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules 2016

So in the new TV Week, Lauren is moaning about the old "how they're portrayed" chestnut. According to her, she isn't nasty, and neither is Zana who is "lovely", but the real one to watch out for is Monique (one of the cops), which Paige (SA friends team) agrees with.. Monica says that is crap.
Jordan (son in mother & son team) says they love Gianni & Zana.

...oh wow Meglos... apparently MKR is not actually a true 'Reality Show' after all?... I'm shocked!... to think that the Producers actually edit the contestants to make them look like villains ?.. wow!... who would've thought that?... lol!... from this website below... cheers.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...8my1zsiz_YKw3lqa6cI8OQ&bvm=bv.116274245,d.bGs

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My Kitchen Rules cop claims producers push contestants to be nasty about each other’s food

March 5, 2016 10:53pm
NUI TE KOHA Herald Sun

e819fc62a921d156f60627ed6852a4da

Monique Fitzgerald with fellow cooking cop Sarah Moore Supplied: Network Seven
MY Kitchen Rules cook Monique Fitzgerald has reached out to eliminated contestant Jessica Tichonczuk amid claims she was forced to say nasty things about food on the show.

Fitzgerald, cast alongside Sarah Moore as a cooking cop, says she felt sorry for Tichonczuk, who was portrayed on the show as a fitness nut complaining about the lack of healthy ingredients in every dish.

Fitzgerald, a NSW police officer, said she had spoken with Tichonczuk behind the scenes. “She never said anything nasty about anyone. It was always about critiquing the food,” Fitzgerald said. “That’s what we were asked to do.”

She added: “When we would go to critique the food, and if I had nothing nasty to say about a plate, that wasn’t good enough. (Producers) would push you and say: ‘What’s wrong with it? Tell us what's wrong with it?

“They picked all the nasty stuff with Jessica, and showed what they wanted to show,” Fitzgerald said. “She’s been smashed in the media, but deep down, she’s a lovely, caring lady.”

2dc07f9a8b45f22a7d349552997234cb

My Kitchen Rules launch. Jessica Tichonczuk and Marcos Dillman. Picture: Julie Kiriacoudis

Fitzgerald is married with four kids — twin girls, aged 10, a girl, 3, and boy, 2.
v1

She entered the Channel Seven show because “I’ve never done anything for myself before. I’ve always been busy with my family and police work. It’s an adventure and challenge that ticks a couple of boxes for me.”

As a police officer, she is mindful anything she says on the show may be used against her in a court of social media. “I’m not a negative or nasty person by nature. I like to have fun, but I don’t want to hurt anyone along the way.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:
...I have to laugh at this next so-called 'News item'... apparently Gianni Romano (Zana's other half)... has had some videos surface of him simulating sex with a Teddy Bear and another has caught him peeing into a vase while on a public landing of an apartment building... mind you... this all happened about 5 years ago... it just goes to show that no matter how squeaky clean that they are portraying themselves on MKR and that they continually keep talking about what 'high class Lawyers' they say they are that your past always ends up biting you on the arse in the end lol!... peeing into a vase publicly?... you would think that as a 'high class Lawyer' that he would know better wouldn't you?... if you can be bothered to click onto this website below you will see the actual videos... cheers.

http://www.kiis1065.com.au/entertai...ontestant-gianni-filmed-urinating-into-a-vase

MKR Contestant Gianni Filmed Urinating Into A Vase

c2ada678-3342-48b9-9c58-e108f833a6b0

WARNING DISTURBING CONTENT

Footage of Gianni Romano from this season of My Kitchen Rules has surfaced, showing him simulating sex with a teddy bear. In the video, he can also be seen urinating into a vase while on a public landing of an apartment building.

The video was shot in 2011, and it's unclear as to why the video has been dug up five years later. People have speculated that the reports are part of a 'grubby' media attempt to create scandal - and that not all silly drunken acts warrant being reported on.

We have to ask, why are these grubby media stories popping up?! Do we really care?

Gianni is currently on the show with his wife, Zana - and the pair have become two of the most famous, boasting a steely approach to the competition, telling the camera: 'If we can beat people triple our age in the courtroom, we can beat anyone in My Kitchen Rules'.

Source: Daily Mail

I pretty much believe it, that the producers push them to say negative things, and then edit it to make it look like it's willful nastiness. No one is all nice, no one is all nasty, but tv shows need their heroes and villains,

Very true, and MKR are exceedingly good at that!

Although, if those women say that they are police officers one more time.. *hulksmash!*

Lauren said "Amazeballs" seven times tonight.

The so-called twist was not twisty at all, with exactly the same teams going as would have anyway.

The ad for next episode gave half of it away anyway - we saw the boys, ducks nuts and Rosie & Paige were still there, so that's half of them who weren't affected by the twist.

Lauren said "Amazeballs" seven times tonight.

The so-called twist was not twisty at all, with exactly the same teams going as would have anyway.

The ad for next episode gave half of it away anyway - we saw the boys, ducks nuts and Rosie & Paige were still there, so that's half of them who weren't affected by the twist.

What was the twist anyway? I missed that part but then I saw that the bottom two left so it seemed completely pointless anyway.

What was the twist anyway? I missed that part but then I saw that the bottom two left so it seemed completely pointless anyway.

Basically they announced at the end that it wouldn't be the bottom two on the scoreboard who would be going, but the two teams whose score this time showed the least improvement from last time. Which was the exact same result, with the cops going into a negative points because they did worse than last time, and the stepsies bettering their old score by six points..

Basically they announced at the end that it wouldn't be the bottom two on the scoreboard who would be going, but the two teams whose score this time showed the least improvement from last time. Which was the exact same result, with the cops going into a negative points because they did worse than last time, and the stepsies bettering their old score by six points..

Oh I see. Well I guess that makes some amount of sense being a redemption round and all, I guess if someone was at the top both times with a similar score they could go but I feel like this still guarantees the bottom two leave, and well yeah, the outcome was no different anyway so kind of stupid.

Back