Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules 2016

...WTF???... that new contestants mutton chop side-burns have to go!... imagine one of them hairs falling into your food?... that would be just as bad as if you found a pube in your creme brulee as far as I'm concerned... cheers.

I didn't see last nights episode, this round is easily the best part of the show but it gets a bit tedious with so many rounds. Last year they did the redemption round too, I wonder if they will be doing that this year too? I still enjoy it, but yeah, it can drag on a lot depending on the cast.

The whole stigma of Peat and Manure is over, Colin is a babe, Rachel is really good at constructive criticism. Pete gives that face for everything, Manu tries to act like Marco Pierre White, they are old news. Rachel and Colin are fresh faced and have a better outlook on dishes and aren't trying to become the next popculture trend *ahem*Where's the sauce*ahem*.

Jessica was my favourite out of these opinionated (to put it nicely) women. You could love to hate her. Zana too.
These new ones (Lauren and Dee) are just horrible!
Why would that Tim guy be in a relationship with her when she treats him like an absolute doormat?
It wouldn't surprise me if they weren't in a relationship at all. He's probably the son of her next-door neighbour or something.

...WTF???... that new contestants mutton chop side-burns have to go!... imagine one of them hairs falling into your food?... that would be just as bad as if you found a pube in your creme brulee as far as I'm concerned... cheers.
I would love to know what was going on if a pube got into food. Who puts creme brulee there?

Jessica was my favourite out of these opinionated (to put it nicely) women. You could love to hate her. Zana too.
These new ones (Lauren and Dee) are just horrible!
Why would that Tim guy be in a relationship with her when she treats him like an absolute doormat?
It wouldn't surprise me if they weren't in a relationship at all. He's probably the son of her next-door neighbour or something.

Zana remains my favourite still. Jessica seemed slightly unhinged to me, too much so. I agree with Dee and Lauren, they are just all round horrible and not endearing.

I know some guys like bossy bitchy girls and we even discussed it in this thread, but Dee is something else, based on what they have shown she's genuinely quite mean to Tim and if the genders were reversed there would be an outcry.

Speaking of Zana, I saw this photo of her from an interview and she went for a more natural look and she looks so different - I think she looks better!

image.jpeg

Back