Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules 2016

I loved last nights menu, it looked and sounded so good, and such a sweet team - I'm glad they did so well.

I actually hope Gianni & Zana pull through tonight. Not a good score, but enough to beat the cougar & cub.

I actually hope Gianni & Zana pull through tonight. Not a good score, but enough to beat the cougar & cub.

Yes same - and I think that's exactly what will happen. I will get mild satisfaction from any bad comments Though. Their menu sounds not so appealing as well.

I wouldn't eat calf liver, but they undoubtedly cooked well. Want that Albanian donut!

Ads were a tad decieving!

...I said that same thing in a post last night... as soon as I saw Zana cup her face into her hands in the ad I knew that they were saved and the others were going home... that was total relief on her face... I so hate those misleading ads... it like a last minute desperate effort to ensure that you watch it the next night... I always tape this show because of it... I can then fast forward all the bullshit ads... it makes the show more fun to watch it... cheers.

That donut was amazing. Absolutely understand now why he married her. I was looking forward to watching them fail just a tiny bit, but they well and truly delivered and no one can take that away from them.

How much range they have remains to be seen, but omg that donut!! Actually the entree seemed alright too, I was just scared of the liver!

I keep seeing an ad for a magazine featuring Zana's $1 million wedding! I am not going to buy and maybe it's misleading but that is completely in insane if that's how they spent in their wedding. If true then their families obviously have some serious money. And look... I don't want to start any rumours but if she is Albanian then I'm going to assume it's blood money haha.

I keep seeing an ad for a magazine featuring Zana's $1 million wedding! I am not going to buy and maybe it's misleading but that is completely in insane if that's how they spent in their wedding. If true then their families obviously have some serious money. And look... I don't want to start any rumours but if she is Albanian then I'm going to assume it's blood money haha.

LOL - She So Screams Family Money, LOL - although you make quite a few bucks being a Lawyer - so who knows?

At least they (she) can cook and she did back up her words.

Not my Favourite, but it is about the Kitchen Ruling .......

LOL - She So Screams Family Money, LOL - although you make quite a few bucks being a Lawyer - so who knows?

At least they (she) can cook and she did back up her words.

Not my Favourite, but it is about the Kitchen Ruling .......

It's probably a bit of both, she is just slightly nouveau riche too. I wish she was in Sydney so I could try suss her out a bit more, she seems a bit young to be on the truly big bucks but I guess if she's been working for a few years and is probably good at her job it's possible.

The miners are my faves personality-wise, now they need to refine the cooking.

Jessica makes Zana look friendly.

Absolutely. Zana is a good villain because you kind of love to hate her and she is still entertaining, Jessica seems very unlikable to be around ever and despite the things she said Zana still had a warmth to her (at least as a viewer). Or maybe I've imagined it now that I've seen Jessica, but she seems like she would be zero fun to be around whilst it was kind of fun to laugh at Zana and her whipped hubby.

...well Zana was the designated bitch of group 'A'.... and obviously Jessica has been the designated bitch of group 'B'... when these two teams eventually merge it may be a mega 'bitch-off' between the two... we all know that Zana more than proved herself and cooked up a storm to take top place in that group... my prediction is that the new 'super bitch' in group 'B' will fail miserably... a sort of 'bitchy Ying and Yang' type of thing... that would be a shame really... I would love to see which 'mega-bitch' would win in a grand final playoff and to see which one would crash and burn in a major meltdown lol!...

...those two Italian guys were brilliant... they look like they could give Zana and her ventriloquist dummy and Mitch and Laura a good run for their money don't they?... I can't wait to see the Indonesian girls Tasia and Gracia cook... they look like they are going to go great guns to me... I'm loving this series... thank God the the 'Cougar and Cub' have gone... they were useless... cheers.

...well Zana was the designated bitch of group 'A'.... and obviously Jessica has been the designated bitch of group 'B'... when these two teams eventually merge it may be a mega 'bitch-off' between the two... we all know that Zana more than proved herself and cooked up a storm to take top place in that group... my prediction is that the new 'super bitch' in group 'B' will fail miserably... a sort of 'bitchy Ying and Yang' type of thing... that would be a shame really... I would love to see which 'mega-bitch' would win in a grand final playoff and to see which one would crash and burn in a major meltdown lol!...

...those two Italian guys were brilliant... they look like they could give Zana and her ventriloquist dummy and Mitch and Laura a good run for their money don't they?... I can't wait to see the Indonesian girls Tasia and Gracia cook... they look like they are going to go great guns to me... I'm loving this series... thank God the the 'Cougar and Cub' have gone... they were useless... cheers.

Hi Sticky - I only saw the last 25 mins of tonight show, but those guys got an awesome score :)

I reckon maybe Jessica follows that Paleo diet, that the blue eyed Pete follows and will try to cook up a storm just for him! I think she might be a stalker of his! I mean, like she is just a friend of her teammate LOL!

Zana was quite stressed, was that just an act? I mean Lawyers can be Actors and all! What was with them going shopping in the Porsche, when then seem to ZOOM in others in a Holden, in other episodes?

Oh and what loving wife, partner or girlfriend - lets or makes their partner wear a tight fitting suit, whilst cooking?????? That was weird .........

Anyway, let them all walk the talk :)

PS

I love the Brother and Sister from Vic
They are an awesome team

Oh and also Mum and Son from WA
He just can not keep kissing her Cheeks - so cute xxx

Last edited:
Photos of Gianni and Zana's house if anyone is interested:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...e/news-story/c87e121a2109756c670ac41389064048

(It's just from the daily telegraph, I didn't stalk them of anything)

Looks impressive!
on one of the photos it says they cooked in her parents' home ... so maybe her parents own the place and they live in it?

d29fc16ec56e3d0cf806eb4d3f5831a8

Open-plan kitchen. Picture: Follett & Co Real Estate

40e19a6b1b798d01f17cb414c045a7c9

My Kitchen Rules contestants Zana and Gianni cook up a storm last night in her parents’ home. Picture: Supplied/Seven

Back