Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules 2016

On the Today show this morning, Jessica was all "the Jessica you see on TV is just a character".

...that's just a bullshit cop-out to excuse her rotten behaviour... Gemma Collins did it on UK Celebrity Big Brother just this year... she said that she had 2 personas... 'Gemma Collins' and 'GC'... as 'GC' she was a nasty vile old sow that treated people like dirt... when she was evicted out of the house she told all the people that were booing her that they are booing 'GC'... not her... that's how she escaped feeling any guilt or remorse for what she did... it's a total cop-out in my books...

...the difference between Zana and Jessica is that at least when Zana criticises the others food harshly it's because she can cook so well herself as she has proved to all of us and tells them honestly whether their food is not good because she KNOWS that it's not up to 'her standards'... Jessica is saying such nasty stuff to try and instill self doubt into the others before she has even cooked herself... Jessica is being nasty for the sake of it and that's all... I said in an earlier post that she will probably crash and burn when it's her turn to cook... I still think that's going to happen... I guess that I will just have to wait and see whether I'm right or not eh?... lol!... cheers.

There probably is some truth in what Jessica says, I'm sure that she has been cast as the villain and told to really amp up these type of comments, but she should still be accountable to actually saying them if it's how she feels. Honestly she seems like such a punish, I can at least imagine Zana having friends and being liked (by some) but Jessica just doesn't seem likable to me at all.

Is Jessica cooking tonight? Curious to see how she goes. Zana obviously held everyone to the very high standard she holds herself, Jessica has been vaguely complimentary about some food and mainly focused on her #healthyeating, she hasn't actually bignoted herself in a huge way as far as cooking goes I don't think. I suspect she will fail tonight.

I haven't watched MKR for a few seasons now, got too sick of too much manipulation, friggin salmon cooked every 2nd night and mostly crap food.

Rachel Khou might get me back I really like her.

So tell me viewers, is that weirdo female in the adds laughing like a hyena certifiable? She sounds like she is a danger to other humans.

I wonder if any team has ever scored lower from their competitors?

...my sweet darling wife asked me that very same question... I think that they probably did score an all time lowest score from my memory at least... it couldn't have happened to a nicer couple could it?... cheers.

ahhhhhhh some of the Pleasures in Life can be just Tasty, Good Food and this was a good example of that, in being to strict. Moderation comes to mind. Spoil yourself once in a while!!!!!

She may well be committing herself to a Mental Health Unit, after all of this. She seemed very narrowminded to accept the food served to her and judged even before the taste.

If she is a gym junkie - Go spend another 30 mins on a bike or whatever she does to RID herself of those HORRIBLE foods!

To push her ideas and her so called 'Perfect Ways' of eating, must have left a very bad taste in the others mouths LOL - to score them an 11.

She is OCD gone horribly wrong. She looks miserable. Live on until 115years old Miss Jessica .

Not really feeling these new teams yet. I wonder if the enthusiasm for Rachel Khoo was real, or if they've never heard of her either.

Not really feeling these new teams yet. I wonder if the enthusiasm for Rachel Khoo was real, or if they've never heard of her either.
they all seemed a bit blah. tonights team - what were they thinking cooking with a new oven! I hope if they get through to another round they have had a chance to learn their oven better!

Back