Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules 2016

Just caught up after Easter. Can't believe my two favourite teams were up against each other, with
the boys
going. There are still quite a few really boring teams left.

I see some old contestants are returning, MEH to the cowboy, but I like Jess and QOL Ash Pollard.

...I would like to see the mother and son (Anna and Jordan) versus the brother and sister (Mitch and Laura) in the grand final with either team to win it... either way is a great result for me... cheers.

MKR-2016-Anna-_-Jordan-_WA_-_2_.jpg
versus
MKR-2016-Mitch-_-Laura-_VIC_-_3_.jpg

Loved seeing the all stars last night. Some more so than others - I love Ash, Carly & Tresne, Sophia, Rocco & Nick, even Jessica.
Not a fan of the cowboy, or Will & Steve much.
I wonder why Sophia and Jennifer's partners didn't come back, they seem to have paired them up together now.

A lot of the likable teams have gone. I guess it was inevitable that Lauren & Zana would make it deep into the game so we can have some kind of showdown. I find them very unpleasant viewing though, especially Lauren.

Anna & Jordan for the win, it's seemed pretty obvious from the start.

Yeah Zana can at least be entertaining, which I do not find to be true of Lauren. I also don't think she deserves her spot there, but where are the ratings in that I guess.

100% behind Anna and Jordan!

I really do think the judges should "blind" judge every round, as in keep them away from the whole process, so they truly don't know who cooked what. Otherwise it's so easy for them to manipulate the result so that the "interesting" teams survive.

...I swear to God that if Lauren says "amazeballs" just one more time that I am flying to South Australia to track her down and I will stick a fork in her damn eye!... I really will!... all of those stupid sayings of hers like calling the other contestants "peeps" and all of those other stupid 'cool jargons' that she says is really doing my head in!!!... where's that fork?... cheers. :punch::rage::mad:

...I swear to God that if Lauren says "amazeballs" just one more time that I am flying to South Australia to track her down and I will stick a fork in her damn eye!... I really will!... all of those stupid sayings of hers like calling the other contestants "peeps" and all of those other stupid 'cool jargons' that she says is really doing my head in!!!... where's that fork?... cheers. :punch::rage::mad:
I feel the same way.... except I am already in SA!! I will get her for us both!!

I feel the same way.... except I am already in SA!! I will get her for us both!!

...hahahaha!... thanks Isee... that saves me an airfare at least lol!... much obliged my good friend...

...haha!... funny funny funny!... her saying that is so bloody annoying isn't it?... she says the word 'totes' all the time too which gets up my craw too... I wish that she was gone out of this show... it's obvious that Pete wants them to stay on the show... he gave them 10's while Manu scored more honestly with 7's and whatever... Pete couldn't be giving any more hints to Manu to score the same could he?... I have never liked Pete as a judge... he should go and have just Manu and Colin as the permanent judges... at least they don't so blatantly try to sway the result... Pete's just a complete twat... cheers.

Very unfortunate that Lauren & Carmine fluked some edible food tonight. Don't you hate those "oh my god I've ruined the dessert, we're gone... *after the break* Oh we've got enough to make another batch and it's PERFECT!" moments? It almost makes you think they are asked to stuff one up for dramatic effect.
I don't believe Anna & Jordan's meltdown tomorrow will last for more than a few seconds either.

...a news report today says that Lauren and ventriloquist dummy were victims of 'strategic scoring'...

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/e...armine-and-lauren-through-to-mkr-semi-finals/

...it reported that...

Strategic scoring appears to have reared its ugly head once more in My Kitchen Rules’ ultimate instant-restaurant round.

Adelaide couple Carmine and Lauren Finelli were the latest to cook last night and, despite delivering an impressive menu that garnered high praise from the judges, they only copped average scores from their fellow teams.

...no shit Sherlock!... it happens in EVERY SINGLE SHOW you nuff nuffs!... no... not from THE judges... just one... get it right... Manu judged properly... Pete didn't... it goes on to say...

Siblings Mitch and Laura Skvor were the harshest with their verdict, giving the duo just five out of 10 points overall — perhaps in a bid to boost themselves off the bottom of the leaderboard.

...um... DUH!... 'perhaps?'... really?... of course they would!... as do every single one of them when they are on the bottom and are at risk of going... why wouldn't they?..."aw gee Mitch... we should give them a 10 so that we look gracious on TV but leave the show altogether eh?... we must be 'nice' on TV and vote ourselves out eh Mitch?"... like that is ever going to happen?...

...stupid news items stating the bleeding obvious is such a waste of time in my opinion... why print that drivel?... besides... it's quite obvious that Lauren and the dummy aren't going anywhere after watching Pete in action last night... Lauren was told by Pete before they cooked that "they have cooked the most on the show so far"... yes Pete... that's because they are no good at cooking and should never be in the final rounds of the show you plonker!... but with your hiking their below average cooking scores up they still are!... it's obvious that you like them and want them to stay... you need to leave this show permanently one-eyed Pete... you really do!... CHEERS.

Back