Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules 2016

..."all good in the hood!"... shut up talking like a Schoolgirl Lauren... you're an adult FFS!... cheers.

...what really drains me big time with this show is when they flash up so-called 'real' Tweets or whatever with drivel like "Lauren and Carmen have improved so much!... go Lauren and Carmen!"... etc... as if they are real?... they seriously think that we believe that crap?... cheers.

...another thing is when there is the 10 second countdown and they ALWAYS just manage to finish it all and plate it all up on the very last second... again... what a load of crap!... now and then perhaps but not ALWAYS... again... do they seriously think that we believe that crap?... cheers.

...fuckit!!!!!!!... wrong outcome!... man!... I am so shattered with that result... those girls better win it tomorrow night or I'm going to spit chunks big time!... bummer!... cheers.

...fuckit!!!!!!!... wrong outcome!... man!... I am so shattered with that result... those girls better win it tomorrow night or I'm going to spit chunks big time!... bummer!... cheers.
gutted! The premise of this program is so wrong when a team that has consistently been at the bottom makes it to the finals, and other teams make one slip up and gone. Both Anna and Jordan and Laura and her brother (name escaped me) were consistent all season up to their last meals.

Terrible result. Lauren & Carmine got lucky tonight in that their very simple ordinary food turned out a bit better than Anna & Jordan's clever, imaginative food. And it just doesn't seem right to let a bragging, nasty couple who pretty much gloat at their own survival take out the grand prize.

Go Tasia & Gracia, you've got this.

gutted! The premise of this program is so wrong when a team that has consistently been at the bottom makes it to the finals, and other teams make one slip up and gone. Both Anna and Jordan and Laura and her brother (name escaped me) were consistent all season up to their last meals.

...that's just it though Isee... Paleo Pete and Manure have shown us on several occasions before how they influence the guest judges on who's dishes were failures and whose were brilliant because they know who team 1 was or who team 2 was from the outset... so when they start the judging they always steer the guest judges in whichever direction that they want... just tonight Manu was watching Anna and Jordan rushing to plate up and then when it came to the judging he said to the other Chefs... "it all seems like it was rushed towards the end"... knowing full well that that would influence the other judges opinions on their dish... Manu was 'flaming the fire' so to speak to make the others not like their dish so much in my opinion... both him and Paleo Pete are both guilty in doing this all the way through the competition as far as I'm concerned... obviously Manu wanted Lauren and Hardy to win tonight...

Terrible result. Lauren & Carmine got lucky tonight in that their very simple ordinary food turned out a bit better than Anna & Jordan's clever, imaginative food. And it just doesn't seem right to let a bragging, nasty couple who pretty much gloat at their own survival take out the grand prize.

Go Tasia & Gracia, you've got this.

...that's right Meglos... Anna and Jordan's dishes were far more complex in technique but that stood for nothing at all in the end because I believe that Paleo Pete and Manure probably believed that an Anna/Jordan and Tasio/Gracia grand final would've been a tad bit 'boring' for the ratings in my opinion... let's face it... having Lauren and Hardy as the epitome of 'evil' versus Tasia ans Gracia as the epitome of 'good' fighting in the grand final would be far better for the ratings... too easy methinks!... cheers.

It annoys me when people can't get names right. The finals teams were on Sunrise. One of the subtitles on screen actually said Carmen, and Edwina continually addressed him as Car-mine, even directly after Lauren had pronounced it "Carmen". I'd think his wife would know the way he likes his name pronounced.

Ugh terrible outcome last night, I feel like even the producers were pushing for Anna and Jordan. Yes the incredibly irritating Lauren has improved, but she and hubby got lucky getting this far, they do not deserve to win. I realise it's not a personality contest they are definitely not even close to the best cooks in this competition. Surely the sisters will win?? I think there'd be too much of a revolt if the villain came out on top!

...my god ... I'm just imagining how many times Lauren says "2 fiddy k" tonight... I am really gonna be pissed off if Lauren and Hardy win this tonight... cheers.

...Laurel and Hardy are already doing the bragging trash talk in the opening few minutes... where's that fork?... cheers.

...the one good thing about this show ending tonight is that we never have to listen to Laurens horrid voice again thank God!... I never realised that the Cougar was on her own... thanks for letting me know Meglos... cheers.

...I can't wait until MasterChef starts on Channel 10... every year MKR stresses me out and I vow not to watch it because of the unfairness all the way through the series... shit cooks cooking such banal dishes in the grand final indeed... they are bound to win this if Paleo Pete and Manure have their way... "Battlers fight all the way to win the $250,000!"... what a perfect ending for their precious ratings... it won't matter jack shit if Tasia and Gracia have produced the most consistently perfect dishes throughout... ratings come first... I sure hope that I'm wrong and the girls win this... cheers.

When was this filmed does anyone know? I really dislike the reality tv "thing" of filming two endings and I'm pretty sure MKR does this? I know it helps keep the outcome under wraps when it's filmed months earlier, but it's really disingenuous as a viewer! Anyway, hope the sweet sisters win!

Back