Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules 2015

That mother really did look unwell. She needs a full check up stat!!!!

I just love Colin! That accent is so super sexy![DOUBLEPOST=1424293556][/DOUBLEPOST]
You know you need to address your basic fitness level when you 'do your back' bending to look in the oven!!
Yeah Colin looks and acts tough but I think he is prob a sweetie

That mother really did look unwell. She needs a full check up stat!!!!

I just love Colin! That accent is so super sexy![DOUBLEPOST=1424293556][/DOUBLEPOST]
You know you need to address your basic fitness level when you 'do your back' bending to look in the oven!!

Apparently her rheumatoid athritis flared up after the main meal was served, according to an article in New Idea.

...it's the day after I made this comment... nothings changed... as a matter of fact... I could easily hit him across that smug face of his with a frying pan!... (not that I condone violence of course)... but yeah... I could... (seriously... so you played against Jim Courier and other well known tennis players once or twice... big whoop-de-fuckin'-doo!)... shut up with all of the tennis references already you tossing wanker!!!... ("yeah... they won the first set... there are two sets to play")...

...I really hope that he bombs out big time against the first round of people... I really do!... I'd like to see Colin Fassnidge rip him a new one... I really would!... :mad::punch::rage:... (rant over)... cheers.
I know, how many tennis references can there possibly be left to make?!

Did anyone catch the 'exposé' ACA did on Mr Tennis?

Word from his ex-wife is he was/is Pete Evan's tennis coach and worked at one of his restaurants and hasn't bothered paying child support to the tune of $30,000.

DRAMA.

Also mod's @Tim @marquisite can we merge the other MKR thread into this one?

Nothing new from channel nine. They always try to destroy the other channels reality shows by having some story about them in ACA. Same thing happened when Big Brother was on Ten.

Not at all surprised about the creepy tennis chump.
He's just awful!

I enjoyed watching the boys cook last night. They were cool, calm and collected. They had a well thought out cooking plan and I was shocked to see they scored lower than Love and Darling!!!!

This new group are really harsh scorers. They don't know how good they've got it getting to eat the good food they've had so far. Curdled pandan creme brule anyone?

And I am ignoring the blonde butchers. Please.

And hellloooooo dead beat Dad. Nice one, Andre ScumbAgassi!! Support your kids, asswipe. I really don't give a shit if he knows Paleo Pete. The dead beat Dad thing is enough to make me want to slap him. I knew he was off.

As soon as they announced the third group, I stopped watching. It felt like it was going on forever. I will try to tune in again after this round, but I think the third round was overkill. Curious about the ratings reaction

The third group are just filler really, I'd be very surprised if even the "winner" lasts very far into the competition.
I'm missing the originals (both rounds of them).

Oh and I do love Colin, but seriously. Lather, rinse and repeat!! Wash your hair, mate!! :D
That man is sex on a stick.

Last nights cook was like watching Dumb and Dumber. I can't believe a contestant at that level can't even make Mayo! I mean we have all been known to fuck it up on the first go, but the second?!?!

I think they really need to look a little closer at the ability of perspective contestants. They need at the very least have a basic ability. I really didn't see that last night.

As soon as they announced the third group, I stopped watching. It felt like it was going on forever. I will try to tune in again after this round, but I think the third round was overkill. Curious about the ratings reaction
I am still hanging in there.

I love Colin, and I love watching the home restaurant round, so it is win:win.

Colin is a super kind judge, which surprised me. I really like having the opportunity to watch Colin critique the food. He has that perfect knowledgable/fuckable balance.

I loved Doctor Who reference last night. Though typically, the know-it-all blonde got her facts wrong.

I am so looking forward to watching those God awful girls cook tonight. And I really hope they fail!

While I understand they must be told to over exagerate the "mean girls" persona, they make themselves easy to dislike.

I never trust girls who don't get on with other girls. Team Nim Nim need to stick together.

That man is sex on a stick.

Last nights cook was like watching Dumb and Dumber. I can't believe a contestant at that level can't even make Mayo! I mean we have all been known to fuck it up on the first go, but the second?!?!

I think they really need to look a little closer at the ability of perspective contestants. They need at the very least have a basic ability. I really didn't see that last night.
nah. if i wanted to see guys that knew what they were doing id watch iron chef, or even ready steady cook. i want to see nubs simmering in their incompetence until they meltdown under pressure. i want to see them turning on one another, forgetting to prep a crucial element, i want drama! i love watching them fail :hilarious:

nah. if i wanted to see guys that knew what they were doing id watch iron chef, or even ready steady cook. i want to see nubs simmering in their incompetence until they meltdown under pressure. i want to see them turning on one another, forgetting to prep a crucial element, i want drama! i love watching them fail :hilarious:
Agreed.

I am a huge lover of the show, but 4 home cooking rounds? It's just too much. I pains me to say, but I am losing interest fast.

Back