Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules 2015

This series is going to be sooooooooooooooo long.
What were they thinking?!

I love MKR so much I actually watch it over Celebrity, but even I can only take so much. It is monotonous! Same shit different night! And we have another week of it!!!!!

I loved the look of that entree so much, I am making a burned butter and sage sauce to go on our pumpkin ravioli tonight. No matter which way it turns out I will take a pic.

Fingers crossed it's good!

I loved the look of that entree so much, I am making a burned butter and sage sauce to go on our pumpkin ravioli tonight. No matter which way it turns out I will take a pic.

Fingers crossed it's good!

Well if it's just a pic all you have to worry about is it looking good. :p

Reactions: Tee
Okay this may come as a shock to most, but I am 100% bogan and I have never eaten burnt butter sauce with sage and pinenuts in my whole life - until tonight!

Oh. My. God! It was like eating an orgasm!!!!

While it absolutely looks like beige on a plate, it tasted FABULOUS!!!

Thanks for the inspiration MKR

image.jpg

Okay this may come as a shock to most, but I am 100% bogan and I have never eaten burnt butter sauce with sage and pinenuts in my whole life - until tonight!

Oh. My. God! It was like eating an orgasm!!!!

While it absolutely looks like beige on a plate, it tasted FABULOUS!!!

Thanks for the inspiration MKR

View attachment 48478
Oh that looks lovely, did you make the ravioli yourself? That prawn salad you posted a while ago looked so yummy, I just don't have the imagination to make something spectacular. I'm a pretty basic cook

Oh that looks lovely, did you make the ravioli yourself? That prawn salad you posted a while ago looked so yummy, I just don't have the imagination to make something spectacular. I'm a pretty basic cook

I wish I could say yes, but no.

It was one of those fresh pasta packs you get in the cold food section. Latin Fresh Roasted pumpkin and sage cappelletti.

Bloody beautiful!

Not a fan of all the spoilers we're being bombarded with regarding the team who receive perfect scores and all that. At least TRY to build up a bit of suspense with the two remaining teams.

Not a fan of all the spoilers we're being bombarded with regarding the team who receive perfect scores and all that. At least TRY to build up a bit of suspense with the two remaining teams.

It was obvious that tonight's team would get the highest score as the last team's scores are not revealed at their home but at another location. So there was really no suspense to keep.

That strategic team must be absolutely cringing when watching their bad behaviour play out on TV.

I loved it when Manu said something like "the only strategy you need in this competition is to cook well".

I thought the girls were silly naming their dessert Kickarse Apple Pie. It is always safer to undersell then over deliver when it comes to cooking. They can definitely cook, which I was actually somewhat surprised by.

So the mother and daughter had to leave the comp, glad Annie and Lloyd got eliminated, she was getting on my nerves. I'm finding it interesting now, maybe because I'm a celeb has finished, but I am enjoying MKR again

It returns on Easter Monday, so you will be able to go back to hating her in 2 days time.

...thanks for the info sav0001... she really does give me the irrits...

Haha apparently she has a massive meltdown sometime next week starting Monday which should be fun to watch?

...oh good... I hope that she really cracks it... she is such a bitch!... it couldn't happen to a nicer person... roll on Monday!... cheers.

Back