Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules 2015

Any sign of this wrapping up in the next six months or so. Considering they've got two series of House Rules to fit in this year I'm surprised they've got the time to milk this out for all it's worth.

...happy happy joy joy!... Kat... the hag from hell has finally gone!!!!!!... thank God for that!... and that dumbarse Adam with his... 'that's two sets down but we still have one set to go'... tennis terminology crap has gone too... now I am a happy chappy!... there's no way that Jac and Shaz are going to win this but go them!... I think that Will and Steve will win this... cheers.

...happy happy joy joy!... Kat... the hag from hell has finally gone!!!!!!... thank God for that!... and that dumbarse Adam with his... 'that's two sets down but we still have one set to go'... tennis terminology crap has gone too... now I am a happy chappy!... there's no way that Jac and Shaz are going to win this but go them!... I think that Will and Steve will win this... cheers.

Haha I thought you'd be happy about that one!

Drasko and Bianca running around Coles tonight... with prominent xmas decorations giving away exactly how long ago it really was.

Yes, and they give too much away in interviews. On one of the morning shows this week, they asked one of the contestants if it's true that they are now working for one of the judges. The contestant confirmed they are.

So it seems pretty obvious that couple doesn't win the main prize?

Yes, and they give too much away in interviews. On one of the morning shows this week, they asked one of the contestants if it's true that they are now working for one of the judges. The contestant confirmed they are.

So it seems pretty obvious that couple doesn't win the main prize?

Yes, I saw something today

Drasco did a trial in Colins place and he said he was really good, so maybe that is it?

manu-and-drasko.gif

...they really are becoming a nasty couple aren't they?... Manu should have stopped talking after he said the words... "your ego is very big!"... instead of making a joke out of it as far as I'm concerned... I really don't like these two at all... cheers.

Quote of the night came when everyone was trying the crackling - “Sounds like the crack of Drasko and Bianca’s heart.”

...hahaha!... I missed that... as funny as!... lol!... 'Isee Lurker... who occasionally speaks'... you should speak more often my friend... don't be so shy!... :happy:... cheers.

It's a shame Drasko & Bianca are going down the bitter bitch route, as he does seem to have some potential as a chef. Though their last meal was a total mess.

Back