Skip to main content

My Kitchen Rules 2015

SO HAPPY BYEEEE SORE LOSERS.

...amen to that misspuddingface!... that Draino was so up himself and Blanker was such a sour brooding thing wasn't she?... how bitter and nasty they looked towards the end of this on their last few shows eh?... it always makes them look so pathetic when they over critique the other contestants food to try and influence the others to vote low?... I think that when a team tries to influence the remaining teams to vote low then they arc up and deliberately score them higher to get rid of them.... sucked in sore losers!.... hahahahaha!... it couldn't have happened to a nicer couple!... I'd like to see Jac and Shaz win this... although it will probably be Will and Steve or Ash and Camilla methinks... Eva and Debra will probably go to pieces in their playoff with the Mount Isa girls in the other semi-final methinks... sucked in Draino and Blanker!!!!... cheers.

Yes, good riddance. It's a joke that Drasko wants to work as a professional chef, but has displayed no professionalism on the show. He's not a team player.
I'd like Jac n' Shaz or Ash & Camilla to win. I don't think Eva & Debra have much chance, and I've never liked Will & Steve. Will reminds me of Toad of Toad Hall, and I can't stand the way he clings to Steve all the time.

Yes, good riddance. It's a joke that Drasko wants to work as a professional chef, but has displayed no professionalism on the show. He's not a team player.
I'd like Jac n' Shaz or Ash & Camilla to win. I don't think Eva & Debra have much chance, and I've never liked Will & Steve. Will reminds me of Toad of Toad Hall, and I can't stand the way he clings to Steve all the time.

This. I really like Jac n'Shaz and Ash and Camilla. Eva and Debra live in my old suburb before I moved to Melbourne and Will and Steve remind me of Bert and Ernie. It's creepy and annoying.

Dreadful and Blanko were painful to watch. I just go so tired of the "My dream is to become a Chef"... Well, why don't you do an apprenticeship like all the other chefs? It's not like it's an unattainable goal. He doesn't want to be a real Chef, he wants to be a celebrity wanker who doesn't do any cooking and cooks once in a while, brings out some shitty recipe book full of inedible wankery and be a general c**t and judge everyone.

I really dislike how they behaved this week. It's a competition yes, but it doesn't mean you be mean to everyone and act like a spoilsport. It was embarrassing to watch and I'm really relieved I don't have to watch them tonight!

It was just pathetic when Pete and Manu gave teams 9 and 10 and Drasko goes "Needs more salt, it just doesn't do it for me"... Like c'mon mate, you can't really judge - you got 1s and 2s for Christ sake! Bianca was just as nasty. I don't think either of them would really be nice people in real life. They'd be those type of 'friends' that are always trying to one up everyone and can't be happy for a friend when they've got something nice or if they've achieved something more than they have.

Looking forward to tonight

Very disappointed at tonight's result.
It was a foregone conclusion as soon as they started going on about how amazing it would be to have a male team in the finale.

Reactions: Jam
Very disappointed at tonight's result.
It was a foregone conclusion as soon as they started going on about how amazing it would be to have a male team in the finale.
It was disappointing!!

Oh well, Jac n Shazz for the win now!

Disappointed it was not on tonight - I suppose they did that because of the Block Auction clashing and such ........

I am going for Jac and Shaz - they are cool.

Dramaistcisko got an apprenticeship with Colin, so they look like they have left the West. I remember watching him on Regional TV, when he was a Reporter for GWN

...if Draino is now working for Colin I bet Colin is sick and tired of Draino telling him that he's not cooking things properly ;):D... cheers.

Jac and Shaz for the win now my beloved Ash has gone home.

I've only just started watching again in the past couple of weeks. Have Jac and Shaz always coordinated their outfits? They look fantastic!

...I really would like to see Jac and Shaz win this tonight... they have never been bitchy or nasty towards any of the other contestants from memory... they really deserve to win this... good luck girls!... cheers.

Back