Skip to main content

My issue with Penny

Everyone is blind. I never said anywhere that Penny was faking her persona, infact I even went to the trouble of saying "I'm not saying she's faking".

I know she hasn't changed in years, this is her real personality - and I don't like it.

I doubt it wouldn't have been spoken about for the 2+ months Prisus and Skye have been in there.

Just.... why would they air it? They only aired Penny saying it because she was so ridiculous about it.

CUTE TRY THO.

I doubt any of the women in there would have taken that to BB other than Penny. THAT is my point. SHE was being real and AS a woman, she was NOT being ridiculous about it. She just had the OVS to spill it to a MAN.

Everyone is blind. I never said anywhere that Penny was faking her persona, infact I even went to the trouble of saying "I'm not saying she's faking".

I know she hasn't changed in years, this is her real personality - and I don't like it.
all righty then.

Ryan doesn't like happy, bubbly people. Remember the fight on the stairs with Skye? Ryan also CONSTANTLY finds flaws in others, I don't think he likes her for not finding flaws in others. He likes people (women) who don't have opinions that clash with his opinions. He thinks he is the alpha male, the leader of the group. He doesn't like subordinates to step out of line. In MY opinion Ryan has been the biggest gossiper, shit-stirrer, bitch in the house.

Fair call

Ryan saying last night" well no more nominations so no reason to pretend to be nice to people around here" spoke VOLUMES

He is a spoiled brat and doubt he wins

Fair call

Ryan saying last night" well no more nominations so no reason to pretend to be nice to people around here" spoke VOLUMES

He is a spoiled brat and doubt he wins

You might have a brain like Skye. Can't seem to understand when someone is joking. Was clear as day.

It's funny because Alex Mav went on about how he loved Leo and Skye because they were both "naive" to the game, however both seem to have a good handle on how to play it and I absolutely don't buy into the concept that Leo didn't know what he was signing himself up for, especially considering the way he plays the game.

But Penny is really naive to the game and that's what I really like about her, she's 100% authentic and she's not pulling any strings, despite Lina attempting to create this vision that she's trying to manipulate the game. Penny has a real shot at winning this, because she's still fresh and new, if she was an original she may have burnt out and lost the novelty (Ben Z '13), but the fact that she's intruder gives her a real shot at winning the game.

Back