Skip to main content

My issue with Penny

Yep, it's great to hear peoples differing opinions. Food for thought, etc. Our interpretaions are soooooooo different lol.;)

Yes it is. I actually thought you were going to smack me down re the dogs/fleas comment, but glad you at least questioned what I meant.;)

I will say though, I DO know people who know Skye ( my daughter goes to school with the sister of Skye's "bestie")and the early Skye was purely an act. - I mentioned it on a thread before her "change" in personality in the house. I was fortunate to have that RL info at hand.

I think by "not finding the girls" she meant that when she would walk into a room, they weren't there but the boys were. Like she will just go to the boys because the girls aren't there and she's not going to look for them. She's not the type to go "Oh, the boys are there.....better not go there! I'll just go look for the girls"

Yes it is. I actually thought you were going to smack me down re the dogs/fleas comment, but glad you at least questioned what I meant.;)

I will say though, I DO know people who know Skye ( my daughter goes to school with the sister of Skye's "bestie")and the early Skye was purely an act. - I mentioned it on a thread before her "change" in personality in the house. I was fortunate to have that RL info at hand.
I never knew this juicy tidbit. I actually thought Skye was one of the most genuine HMs? Interesting.

Lina had potential. But sitting around bitching about the guys with a group of girls (especially when that group is Skye and Priya LOL) is never going to win you this game.
I had such high hopes for the hard working & vocally talented Lina when she first graced our screens. She seemed like a strong female, very mature, intelligent, a thinker, fun etc...turns out she is none of those things. She reminds me of Cat a bit...on the surface they both seem like they've got their sh*t together but after a while they can't beat it down any longer & the crazy rises to the surface. Lina seems like a real conspiracy theorist.

I had such high hopes for the hard working & vocally talented Lina when she first graced our screens. She seemed like a strong female, very mature, intelligent, a thinker, fun etc...turns out she is none of those things. She reminds me of Cat a bit...on the surface they both seem like they've got their sh*t together but after a while they can't beat it down any longer & the crazy rises to the surface. Lina seems like a real conspiracy theorist.

What is her job on the outside?

I never knew this juicy tidbit. I actually thought Skye was one of the most genuine HMs? Interesting.

Nope... In fact they were so put off by it, they were voting for Aisha. (at least the girls at the school were). It was within the first few days of me posting and on (probably) a Skye related thread.

Hey, I am a feminist, but I don't approach it by throwing blokes under a bus, FFS.

Lina is a Germaine Greer type of feminist. The one you runaway from & hope to never see again & if you do, you throw yourself under the bus (whether you are male or female.) so you don't have to listen to her.

Nope... In fact they were so put off by it, they were voting for Aisha. (at least the girls at the school were). It was within the first few days of me posting and on (probably) a Skye related thread.
Wow. I honestly thought Skye was 100% genuine in her personality. Obviously not in her looks though lol.:p

Lina is a Germaine Greer type of feminist. The one you runaway from & hope to never see again & if you do, you throw yourself under the bus (whether you are male or female.) so you don't have to listen to her.
Germaine scares the bejesus out of me. I tried reading The Female Eunuch, but gave up. I don't get her anger or hatred towards just about EVERYONE! I don't see Lina in that light at all. Germaine would rip your head off lol!

Maybe Lina thought she was going to enter the house and all the guys were going to fall at her feet. David was target No. 1, start with the easiest, given that she would have known he was an outsider and alone. She could never anticipated Penny being a David magnet.

2459757410_iStock_000003827645XSmall1_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Germaine would rip your head off lol!

I think Lina would try & rip your head off.

Maybe Lina thought she was going to enter the house and all the guys were going to fall at her feet. David was target No. 1, start with the easiest, given that she would have known he was an outsider and alone. She could never anticipated Penny being a David magnet.

I think David saw right through Lina on the first night when he spent time with her.

Penny & David bonded when David had to show her around the house. (which wasn't shown)

Wow. I honestly thought Skye was 100% genuine in her personality. Obviously not in her looks though lol.:p

Well.. I have already compared her to Magda from "something about Mary" by the time she hits 30...lol but.. she's clearly convinced many out there she's true dinks. I have to in some way, give her props for that... I suppose.. it was part of her game?

Back