Skip to main content

My issue with Penny

Brent

Youre-43-Accept-It.png

This.

I obviously know she's not 43 but I'm just not buying this airhead persona. I'm not saying she's being fake, but I just think she needs to be a bit more mature - the reason everyone is so cool with her is because she is impartial, too impartial for my liking.

Youre-43-Accept-It.png

This.

I obviously know she's not 43 but I'm just not buying this airhead persona. I'm not saying she's being fake, but I just think she needs to be a bit more mature - the reason everyone is so cool with her is because she is impartial, too impartial for my liking.

Only reason people like her is because she was on SYTYCD, LOL

Youre-43-Accept-It.png

This.

My opinion of her too. But seeing her airhead mother made things much clearer, maybe she's not faking?

Penny is playing up an act of the crazy gal. Just like Skye is playing the act of an innocent airhead and Leo is playing the act of Mr. Perfect. Of the 3, I can only tolerate Penny because she's at least humorous in her antics. The other 2 have become more and more annoying and their act it insulting to peoples intelligence. But I'm sure if Penny was in the house since day 1 I'd feel same about her.

I really don't think she is faking it. I don't think any of them are. Some may be playing it up a bit to the cameras eg;skye. But if you've seen penny on SYTYCD you'd know she's no different to then. I don't think the only reason people like her is because she is impartial, I'm sure the HMs like her because she is fun and positive and a good laugh. After all, the house is full of sour grapes at the moment. I find her refreshing.

Penny is just Penny. If she's faking it, hand her an Oscar. Because there are no cracks in her game. There are cracks everywhere in Skye's. Coupled with the fact that Penny doesn't seem to have a vicious bone in her body. Penny is amazing and should have been an original.

Unlike some others on this message board who always relentlessly try to fight their point, I can admit when I'm wrong and rereading your post and rethinking it, I now agree. Good points above. But back to faking it. Us guys wouldn't know when women are faking it would we?

tumblr_mjtnwmm9ws1rj4ls1o4_500.gif

I don't mind Penny but her 'I can't find the women to talk to' line seemed a very weird thing to say. After all, they're in the BB house, they can 't have gone far! I think if she'd just said she prefered hanging out with the boys for whatever reason (maybe the adoration from David) and it wasn't a big deal really, would 've seen more honest.

I don't mind Penny but her 'I can't find the women to talk to' line seemed a very weird thing to say. After all, they're in the BB house, they can 't have gone far! I think if she'd just said she prefered hanging out with the boys for whatever reason (maybe the adoration from David) and it wasn't a big deal really, would 've seen more honest.

Maybe she can't find a woman to talk to because she isn't into the gossipy yap which seems to be full on with Lina, Priya and Skye at the moment.

Unless it has been edited to show her as only being "nice" we have seen ZERO from her which could even be confused as mean.

I think penny may even make the top 3 and depending on who else is up there, she could get even more votes purely to stop another housemate winning. If Skye is there and penny, and David is not, I'll be voting penny.
Yep, Penny has my vote to win against anyone, provided David is not there. We have to hope that many of Skye's supporters are jumping ship to Penny.

I prefer Lina over Penny. I could relate to Lina better. So it's just a personality thing. Penny is too flighty for me. She is an oddball, I don't know where she stands. I'm an 'all cards on the table' kind of person, wear my heart on my sleeve, etc. I would find Penny infuriating, she never gets serious or deep. She is just too kooky. She goes with the flow.

Back