Skip to main content

My issue with Penny

She is getting a lot of flack on here. For being a strong, opinionated woman. Ryan & his cronies are also bitching about her. Possibly because of her strength. opinions? Ryan stated that he doesn't go much on Lina but really likes Penny. Why is that? Is it because Penny doesn't challenge him?
Yes, this! I think he's threatened by Lina, intellectually and personality wise and I think David is too.

re Penny, I don't think she's faking, I think what we're seeing is her and I think she's probably a nice, genuine and harmless person but she'd totally do my head in being around her for any great length of time.

I think by "not finding the girls" she meant that when she would walk into a room, they weren't there but the boys were. Like she will just go to the boys because the girls aren't there and she's not going to look for them. She's not the type to go "Oh, the boys are there.....better not go there! I'll just go look for the girls"

Well it seems Penny has never engaged in the bitchiness (from what we have seen). In fact the only time I have seen Penny say anything somewhat negative about ANYONE in the house.. was when Travis was talking to Penny about how Lina was drilling her about "jumping ship: I read it more as in.. her thinking the whole friggin girls/boy shit was stupid and ould not understand why a big deal was being made and as such she goes where she damn well wants.. tyvm.

Youre-43-Accept-It.png

This.

I obviously know she's not 43 but I'm just not buying this airhead persona. I'm not saying she's being fake, but I just think she needs to be a bit more mature - the reason everyone is so cool with her is because she is impartial, too impartial for my liking.

Good point.
I must admit I've fallen for her shiny persona but the last few days I've been doubting it... She just seems to be too good to be true and I think her OTT acts are hiding a need for self-validation/attention. She claims to be a floater, which is fine, but I think she does want to be seen as cool and liked by everyone.
She seems super keen on not getting too close to anyone....

Penny threw me with the old period pain weirdness. Yeh, its gross, yeh it hurts but man, I don't enjoy talking about pain particularly. I mean if we want to air all our dirty laundry ladies, I could say a few things about feminine products, etc etc etc. Yeh, they're a pain but without periods we cant have our kids (worth it to me), sure we'd see less blood but one day you'll be so old, you'll probably be wishing you were back there, all young and lovely. Lets just not talk about it anymore. thanks Penny:)

Penny threw me with the old period pain weirdness. Yeh, its gross, yeh it hurts but man, I don't enjoy talking about pain particularly. I mean if we want to air all our dirty laundry ladies, I could say a few things about feminine products, etc etc etc. Yeh, they're a pain but without periods we cant have our kids (worth it to me), sure we'd see less blood but one day you'll be so old, you'll probably be wishing you were back there, all young and lovely. Lets just not talk about it anymore. thanks Penny:)
Yes that was strange.But Penny is strange and interesting

I agree STrange:) Cant really, in all honesty, say I love her faces. Imagine the face she will pull when in the final and its her versus Skye, and as Sonia finally drawls out the winners name, we cross to winner Penny and its just gross face contortions and all anyone wants to see is S"s face as she realises she's lost to an intruder, playing dumber than her / Bit harsh? Sorry:)

The fact that a poster said that she hasn't changed since so you think you can dance,tells me that she is been her self.

Samsies. Like Leo (even though this thread is not about him..but.. he was the same on another reality show too)

A good point I had been pondering and my own OPINIONATED, SELF-AWARE, STRONG WOMEN (my daughters ;)) confirmed, is that no other woman in the house seems to have DARED to speak openly about Menstruation. I have even noticed that my post several days ago has been overlooked on here.. how telling.. So if ANY female in there is any of the above.. it's Penny in that house. The other 3 are just conforming to the stereotypical shit they play up to and tout.

A good point I had been pondering and my own OPINIONATED, SELF-AWARE, STRONG WOMEN (my daughters ;)) confirmed, is that no other woman in the house seems to have DARED to speak openly about Menstruation. I have even noticed that my post several days ago has been overlooked on here.. how telling.. So if ANY female in there is any of the above.. it's Penny in that house. The other 3 are just conforming to the stereotypical shit they play up to and tout.

I doubt it wouldn't have been spoken about for the 2+ months Prisus and Skye have been in there.

Just.... why would they air it? They only aired Penny saying it because she was so ridiculous about it.

CUTE TRY THO.

Back