Skip to main content

...meet and greets... anyone interested?...

The food court at Vic Gardens? lol

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Melbourne is the food capital.

So was I. For a long time. Used to love the Terminus Hotel near that shopping centre.
London Tavern was a short stroll away. Good pub grub.
(Sorry Mr S & Groover. No more hijacking):tongue:

...haha!... no worries Fuzz... if you guys talking leads to a 'meet and greet' with some fellow Melburnians then keep talking... this thread's all about fellow posters meeting each other regardless of what city... so keep talking... after all... Sydneysiders obviously don't wish to meet each other for various reasons of their own which Groover and I fully understand as to why not so why waste a thread eh?... keep talking peoples... lol!... cheers.

Well now that I'll apparently be out of a job in a month's time, I'll have a lot of time on my hands, so I'll be able to travel where and when I like, so Europe here I come!

Well maybe. :D

...um... Sydney perhaps oddjob?... it's not Europe but Groover and I could wear some 'lederhosen' to give it a 'German' feel if you like?... or even some berets and stripey red shirts for that 'French' feel?:rolleyes::whistling::biggrin:... just a suggestion my friend... ;)cheers.

So was I. For a long time. Used to love the Terminus Hotel near that shopping centre.
London Tavern was a short stroll away. Good pub grub.
(Sorry Mr S & Groover. No more hijacking):tongue:
Hahaha you Melburnian thread hijackers . What are Mr S and I to do?

Hijack away :D As Mr S rightly pointed out above, we are just having fun with this thread now.
...um... Sydney perhaps oddjob?... it's not Europe but Groover and I could wear some 'lederhosen' to give it a 'German' feel if you like?... or even some berets and stripey red shirts for that 'French' feel?:rolleyes::whistling::biggrin:... just a suggestion my friend... ;)cheers.

Eek:eek:. Me in a "Lederhosen" would not be a pretty sight, Mr S.

We want to encourage people to join us not scare them away.:nailbiting: You on the otherhand would probably look quite dashing in one. :smuggrin: French berets and stripey red shirts would be more up my alley given my background. Bugger Europe, Oddjob. Come to Sydney.

Ok now we have moved on from a "Meet up" to a "Fashion & travel" thread. :laugh:

why don't you go to Sydney?
Becaaaawwse... Reeep-Bot ..... all my family and friends and my doggies and my car and All My Stuff is in MELBOURNE. And the only people I know in Sydney are people I have never actually met from this forum. Well, thats not Quite true (I do know ONE person in Sydney well enough to stay with them) but.... you get my reasoning - hopefully?!

Becaaaawwse... Reeep-Bot ..... all my family and friends and my doggies and my car and All My Stuff is in MELBOURNE. And the only people I know in Sydney are people I have never actually met from this forum. Well, thats not Quite true (I do know ONE person in Sydney well enough to stay with them) but.... you get my reasoning - hopefully?!

I do get it Moose-Face. I just have a funny image of you flying to Sydney on an old world war one plane with goggles and saying stuff like "Tally ho", "Jolly good show what?".

The food court at Vic Gardens? lol
Possible! I will actually probably be staying near Dromana for most of the time, but I am still working stuff out. So .... who knows.[DOUBLEPOST=1464995474][/DOUBLEPOST]
I do get it Moose-Face. I just have a funny image of you flying to Sydney on an old world war one plane with goggles and saying stuff like "Tally ho", "Jolly good show what?".
Ooooh. Hyphenation retaliation. Hm. Not quite sure I like that!

Possible! I will actually probably be staying near Dromana for most of the time, but I am still working stuff out. So .... who knows.[DOUBLEPOST=1464995474][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ooooh. Hyphenation retaliation. Hm. Not quite sure I like that!

Sorry.

Back