Skip to main content

...meet and greets... anyone interested?...

I think @shaydee said it the best - it is really a friendly place here at the moment. I'm sure Groover and Mr Sticky will have a great time no matter who attends - they are both lovely people and I am looking forward to the food photos :)

Agree 100% I am actually well jel I can't make it haha! I think it would be a great time :D

so is there a specific date set aside for this catch up or is it still June-July sometime?
:)

...it's actually depending upon when Desertsands can come down from Qld... we're going to centre it all around her time frame up to this point crimmy... are you thinking of joining us?;):whistling:... now that would be awesome too!... if only... cheers.

...it's actually depending upon when Desertsands can come down from Qld... we're going to centre it all around her time frame up to this point crimmy... are you thinking of joining us?;):whistling:... now that would be awesome too!... if only... cheers.
I would love to - so long as it doesn't clash with my hectic (lol) social calendar :whistling: Once the date is set I can let you know if I can make the lonnnngggggg trek to that part of town ;)

I would love to - so long as it doesn't clash with my hectic (lol) social calendar :whistling: Once the date is set I can let you know if I can make the lonnnngggggg trek to that part of town ;)

i'm commmming to Sydney. for my brother's early birthday dinner.

...whoa!... how good would it be if the both of you could join us?... that would be awesome to say the least!... what dates are good for the both of you because maybe we could coincide it with Desertsands visit?... **Sticky gets a tad bit excited**... I just love the sounds of what you are both saying!... woohoo!... cheers.

...whoa!... how good would it be if the both of you could join us?... that would be awesome to say the least!... what dates are good for the both of you because maybe we could coincide it with Desertsands visit?... **Sticky gets a tad bit excited**... I just love the sounds of what you are both saying!... woohoo!... cheers.

oh i won't be coming. i just wanted to mention it.

i'm much shyer in real life

...yeah that's okay my friend...Groover and I have both come to realise that the original lack of response to the 'meet and greet' could be attributed to the fact that many people might be shy... we fully understand that too so it's all good... perhaps one day reepbot... you never know?... lol!... cheers.

So I'm just catching up on this thread. I could possibly be interested.

Meeting Mr S and Groover would certainly be an experience! I'll let you know when you have a date. Perhaps we should keep the exact time to a PM or something. There might be some who would seek to stalk / extort. :p

Meeting Mr S and Groover would certainly be an experience! I'll let you know when you have a date. Perhaps we should keep the exact time to a PM or something. There might be some who would seek to stalk / extort. :p

...cool bananas Bleachy... as we get a confirmed time and date we'll let you know for sure my friend... all that are interested will be PMmed the exact time and date so that the stalkers will not know lol!... I want to make this sooner rather than later if possible... cheers.

Hey sorry for my cranky pants post last night but I am honestly so sick and tired of trolls like reepbot thinking it is fun to post comments that are irrelevant just to disrupt threads for their own amusement.

Reepbot has no desire to join in with our planned meet up, so why mention his meet up with his brother here?

My best friend has a Grandson with asperges and he is the sweetest boy. Not nasty and I think you reepbot are just a shit stirring person.

Take a long look at what you do and ask yourself if you like what you do?

Last edited:

Lol you and I haven't always seen eye to eye but I think we can let bygones be bygones and be the better people. If you are up for it to meet up with me, well you are more than welcome to join us.

I personally am sick of the drama in this forum.

Last edited:
Lol you and I haven't always seen eye to eye but I think we can let bygones be bygones and be the better people. If you are up for it to meet up with me, well you are more than welcome to join us.

I personally am sick of the drama in this forum.
Hang on. Wait. When have we had disagreements? Serious question?

Hang on. Wait. When have we had disagreements? Serious question?
You haven't liked my disagreements with stuff I have said in the past which is your prerogative but each to their own hey?

Let this pass and focus on this meeting if that's ok?

Last edited:
Back