Skip to main content

...meet and greets... anyone interested?...

...hahaha!... we'll give it a couple of more weeks Groover and if nobody wants to 'meet and greet' with us we'll just go with it on our own I guess?... something I said perhaps?... maybe it's my aftershave?... 'Blue Loo' is good although it tends to leave a blue residue ring around my neck... I might change back to 'Old Spice' or 'Brut' again... ;)... cheers.

...Groover...perhaps if we bribe people... or... what about 'rent-a-crowd'?... it might strum up business lol!... cheers.

:laugh:
...hahaha!... we'll give it a couple of more weeks Groover and if nobody wants to 'meet and greet' with us we'll just go with it on our own I guess?... something I said perhaps?... maybe it's my aftershave?... 'Blue Loo' is good although it tends to leave a blue residue ring around my neck... I might change back to 'Old Spice' or 'Brut' again... ;)... cheers.
No worries buddy and yes we shall give it a couple of more weeks. Lol, maybe the non-crazy folks on this thread are too scared to meet (me) us?O_O :hilarious:

Bwahahaha "Old Spice" and "Brut" aftershaves are back in vogue. :smuggrin: The "Old Spice" ads are legendary in the good ol U.S of A.

With your old school charm and my feminine wiles, we should be irresistable to meet (you'd think) O_O.

Last edited:
No worries buddy and yes we shall give it a couple of more weeks. Lol, maybe the non-crazy folks on this thread are too scared to meet (me) us?O_O :hilarious:

Bwahahaha "Old Spice" and "Brut" aftershaves are back in vogue. :smuggrin: The "Old Spice" ads are legendary in the good ol U.S of A.

With your old school charm and my feminine wiles, we should be irresistable to meet (you'd think) O_O.

...my 'old school charm'?... hahahaha!... I like that!... funny as... perhaps they are scared to me/us?... I don't bite... well... not unless I'm politely asked to that is... ;)... lol!...

Lol what should we bribe people with? (I am but a poor down trodden git) Lol, "Rent-a-crowd" is what we may be looking to resort to. :shamefully:

...we'll bribe them with being allowed to look at our desserts before we gorge them them down... how's that for ingenuity?... 'sounds like a plan' as they say... cheers.

Haha. I wouldn't take it personally @GROOVER and @Mr Stickyfingers.

With Big Brother off the air for a while now this forum can be pretty quiet. This idea would have had a lot of interest in it if it was 2014.

I would imagine most people who are still around on here live in different states or are perhaps a bit too far away from Sydney?

I am sure you two guys will enjoy the meeting with each other anyway even if no other people show up :). And it's a shame that @delcan couldn't make it. You three guys would have had so much fun together.

With Big Brother off the air for a while now this forum can be pretty quiet. This idea would have had a lot of interest in it if it was 2014.

I would imagine most people who are still around on here live in different states or are perhaps a bit too far away from Sydney?

I am sure you two guys will enjoy the meeting with each other anyway even if no other people show up :). And it's a shame that @delcan couldn't make it. You three guys would have had so much fun together.

I think @shaydee said it the best - it is really a friendly place here at the moment. I'm sure Groover and Mr Sticky will have a great time no matter who attends - they are both lovely people and I am looking forward to the food photos :)

;)

^And this is why I like you @Lucas so much :D You are such a beautiful soulful and insightful person.

A credit to your generation:thumbsup:

So says me the old fart :p

P.S. Oh you better believe it Mr S and I are meeting regardless and you count on that.;)

...hahaha!... thankyou Lucas... I can assure you that we're not taking it too personally my friend... we've just decided to have some fun with the total failure of the thread... we're gonna leave the offer open for a couple of weeks before we abandon it and the idea...in the meantime Groover and I have already contacted each other by phone and we've decided just to be silly and say stupid stuff just for the hell of it before we pull the pin on it lol!... putting shit on ourselves is the most fun part because... to put it quite simply... Groover and I are fellow lunatics!... (no... a lunatic is not a little bug that lives on the Moon)... we're both quite mad... being like that protects us from the seriousness of Reality... lol!...

I think @shaydee said it the best - it is really a friendly place here at the moment. I'm sure Groover and Mr Sticky will have a great time no matter who attends - they are both lovely people and I am looking forward to the food photos :)

...that's it delcan... you and Shaydee hit it right on the head there... this place is so friendly... it's a fantastic Forum altogether... there are so many nice people on here... and I can assure both Lucas and your sweet self that we will have a lot of fun... talking to Groover for the first time on the phone today for just under an hour you would think that we have been good friends for years!... she is such a nice lady... I can't wait to meet her face to face...

;)
^And this is why I like you @Lucas so much :D You are such a beautiful soulful and insightful person.

A credit to your generation:thumbsup:

So says me the old fart :p

P.S. Oh you better believe it Mr S and I are meeting regardless and you count on that.;)

...we sure will Groover... Mrs Sticky and yourself will get on like a house on fire... I can feel it in my water lol!... it's going to be great fun indeed... cheers.

...hahaha!... thankyou Lucas... I can assure you that we're not taking it too personally my friend... we've just decided to have some fun with the total failure of the thread... we're gonna leave the offer open for a couple of weeks before we abandon it and the idea...in the meantime Groover and I have already contacted each other by phone and we've decided just to be silly and say stupid stuff just for the hell of it before we pull the pin on it lol!... putting shit on ourselves is the most fun part because... to put it quite simply... Groover and I are fellow lunatics!... (no... a lunatic is not a little bug that lives on the Moon)... we're both quite mad... being like that protects us from the seriousness of Reality... lol!...

...that's it delcan... you and Shaydee hit it right on the head there... this place is so friendly... it's a fantastic Forum altogether... there are so many nice people on here... and I can assure both Lucas and your sweet self that we will have a lot of fun... talking to Groover for the first time on the phone today for just under an hour you would think that we have been good friends for years!... she is such a nice lady... I can't wait to meet her face to face...

...we sure will Groover... Mrs Sticky and yourself will get on like a house on fire... I can feel it in my water lol!... it's going to be great fun indeed... cheers.
Lol Mr S. Yes this thread has somewhat failed but we shall continue on our merry own way and keep "Bumping" it up.

:woot: < Me when you rang on Saturday. It really did feel like you and I have known each other for years chatting on the phone and I reckon we could have talked for hours (God help your phone bill if that happened):jawdrop:. It was just the best. :D

Well, my fellow lunatic :wacky: let's just wait and see (not holding out much hope) if anyone else is brave enough to join us.

P.S. I hope Mrs S can handle the pair of us together as she is in for a double whammy of craziness. I wonder if the sugar rush from the desserts will make us worse?O_O Looking forward to meeting Mrs S too.:thumbsup:

4196281251_a8c6d9670e_b.jpg

Well.... I MAY be in Melbourne on August. So if you shift the meeting to Melbourne I MAY be able to come!

...haha!...well as I suggested in a previous post on this thread that all of the Melbournites should try and arrange a 'meet and greet' so an August get together would be a great idea so as to be able to meet you Mooseface... you never know... 3 other forum members may attend it and then that will make it twice as successful as this failed attempt... lol!... actually... we should arrange one for each State to see which State was the most successful in the turnout and they can then be declared the winners... a sort of 'Meet and Greet State Of Origin' competition :woot::biggrin: lol!... (yeah I know... I'm babbling on incoherently again aren't I? :redface::shy::sorry:... I'll shut up now)... cheers.

Well.... I MAY be in Melbourne on August. So if you shift the meeting to Melbourne I MAY be able to come!
Well if you are paying for myself, Mr & Mrs S's airfares, count us in :thumbsup: (joking).;)

Awe bugger. It would be nice to meet you too but unfortunately, Koi Restaurant is only in Sydney.

P.S. You could do a stopover in Sydney (we could wait until August), have dessert with myself, Mr & Mrs S and catch a plane ride to Melbourne to be home in time for dinner.:D

Back