Skip to main content

...meet and greets... anyone interested?...

...**testing... 1... 2... testing... tap! tap!... testing... 1... 2... tap! tap!**... Sydneysiders?... Sydneyites?... Sydneyers?... Synditers?... Syndnorians?... um... anyone from Sydney?... are you there there there there there there there?... hmmmmm!... an echo... all it needs now is a Cricket to chirp in the background and... **chirp chirp**... oh great!... may as well throw some Tumbleweeds into here and all is complete lol!... cue the Tumbleweeds!... cheers.

tumbleweed.gif
tumbleweed.gif
tumbleweed.gif
tumbleweed.gif
tumbleweed.gif
tumbleweed.gif

...**testing... 1... 2... testing... tap! tap!... testing... 1... 2... tap! tap!**... Sydneysiders?... Sydneyites?... Sydneyers?... Synditers?... Syndnorians?... um... anyone from Sydney?... are you there there there there there there there?... hmmmmm!... an echo... all it needs now is a Cricket to chirp in the background and... **chirp chirp**... oh great!... may as well throw some Tumbleweeds into here and all is complete lol!... cue the Tumbleweeds!... cheers.

tumbleweed.gif
tumbleweed.gif
tumbleweed.gif
tumbleweed.gif
tumbleweed.gif
tumbleweed.gif
ha! i like the word Syndorians. very cool.

the only people that i can remember who are from Sydney are jessy girl and sweetgeek but that is probably useless info right now.

ha! i like the word Syndorians. very cool.

the only people that i can remember who are from Sydney are jessy girl and sweetgeek but that is probably useless info right now.

...haha!... thanks reepbot... I guess that some people may just not be the 'meet and greet' type and that is all there is to it... when I was a member on other Forums and some of them had these... most people did not go mainly because they just enjoyed their anonymity on their favourite websites... so I'm cool with that and I fully understand as to why they choose it to be like that too so it's not a problem for me at all... but I am going to have some fun with this thread mainly because I'm a man-child that is going through my 5th childhood lol!... so I'll milk this for what it's worth lol!... (I just can't help myself... I just like being an annoying little git that's all) lol!... cheers.

tumbleweed.gif
tumbleweed.gif
tumbleweed.gif
tumbleweed.gif
tumbleweed.gif
tumbleweed.gif
Bwahahahaha love it :laugh:

I am going to meet up with my partner in crime regardless.;)

I feel like singing that song.....Nobody loves me, everybody hates me. Think I'll just eat worms.:singing:

...haha!... thanks reepbot... I guess that some people may just not be the 'meet and greet' type and that is all there is to it... when I was a member on other Forums and some of them had these... most people did not go mainly because they just enjoyed their anonymity on their favourite websites... so I'm cool with that and I fully understand as to why they choose it to be like that too so it's not a problem for me at all... but I am going to have some fun with this thread mainly because I'm a man-child that is going through my 5th childhood lol!... so I'll milk this for what it's worth lol!... (I just can't help myself... I just like being an annoying little git that's all) lol!... cheers.

^^^ This is why I understand that some people may like to just stay anonymous on the forum but I just know I that I have to meet up with you Mr S.

You and I are like kindred spirits (we both have the same inner child within us). :D

I look after three churches. One of them is on the edge of the spinifex desert. https://futurebeefnew-daff.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/BR13.pdf

Actually after Saturday it's probable that I will be looking after 5 churches and one of them is in Texas !!!!

...that article is interesting... as I said before... tumbleweeds in Australia?... fascinating!... if you do end up looking after 5 churches QTKT won't that involve heaps and heaps of kilometres in having to travel between them?... just asking... cheers.

Yep. Very common issue in the West. not enough clergy prepared to come out here and not enough money to pay those who are. I wouldn't be anywhere else.

Yep. Very common issue in the West. not enough clergy prepared to come out here and not enough money to pay those who are. I wouldn't be anywhere else.

...to say that I admire you for your devoted dedication is the understatement of the decade... do you ever get time for a rest?... you're tiring me out just talking about what you have to do QTKT lol!... keep up the good work you wonderful Vicar of Dibley you!... cheers.

@Mr Stickyfingers didn't you see the hairy tumbleweed epidemic hitting Wangaratta?

HairyPanic_web_1024.jpg

720.jpg

film clip here
http://www.theguardian.com/australi...called-hairy-panic-blows-into-australian-city

Residents of a rural Australian city are frustrated by a fast-growing tumbleweed called hairy panic that is piling up outside their houses, covering lawns and blocking doors and windows.

I saw a funny comment on a UK show re the film clip - just as well it is Aussies, for nothing freaks them out, look at that dude just strolling to the front door....nothing gets those laid back aussies in a flap...

@Mr Stickyfingers didn't you see the hairy tumbleweed epidemic hitting Wangaratta?

HairyPanic_web_1024.jpg

720.jpg

film clip here
http://www.theguardian.com/australi...called-hairy-panic-blows-into-australian-city

Residents of a rural Australian city are frustrated by a fast-growing tumbleweed called hairy panic that is piling up outside their houses, covering lawns and blocking doors and windows.

I saw a funny comment on a UK show re the film clip - just as well it is Aussies, for nothing freaks them out, look at that dude just strolling to the front door....nothing gets those laid back aussies in a flap...

...oh my God!... it's...

\\\\>>>> THE ATTACK OF THE KILLER TUMBLEWEEDS!!!! <<<<////

boeodJh.gif
989418672_1199324988.gif
RbsnpX.gif
australian-homes-overrun-by-tumbleweeds-682.gif

...coming to a house near yooooouuuu!!!!!... wow!... that is so freaky!... thanks for that article kxk... it's mind boggling!... cheers.

Last edited:
I have only ever seen that last bit of sharknado, where the z-list actor goes through the shark with a chain saw, that bit is hilarious.
Reminded me a bit of Tarrantino silly stuff, that movie with Rose McGowan, where she loses a bit of leg and replaces it with a machine gun:)

That weed looks soooooooo itchy.
My backyard is currently dead flat weeds, since I poisoned them, I intend to leave it like that until spring. Then fake grass, with real bamboo all around the fence line.

Back