Skip to main content

...meet and greets... anyone interested?...

Well in that case I don't know whether anyone's posts are being 'monitored'. We were discussing people's motivation for posting. You were the one who used the word 'monitor' I think.

by monitor i meant that i don't see other posters being told about where or what to post by people who are not moderators.

by monitor i meant that i don't see other posters being told about where or what to post by people who are not moderators.
Well I haven't really checked.... so I don't know. But - what exactly is the problem again? Or IS there actually a problem at all?

i think the problem is people telling me what i can and can't post.
The problem is that you (and some others) have decided that conversations shouldn't happen unless you (or them) control it.
Basically you're a bunch of fucking 5 year old drama queens demanding attention constantly.

The problem is that you (and some others) have decided that conversations shouldn't happen unless you (or them) control it.
Basically you're a bunch of fucking 5 year old drama queens demanding attention constantly.
How long did your 'Never watching MasterChef again' tantrum last?

buggs.gif

...I think that it is quite ironic that a thread that I started up so as people can be friendly and possibly meet up with each other has ended up with people arguing in it... I guess that my good friend Groover and I went in with this wearing rose coloured glasses thinking that it would be a fun thread and would remain that way... but alas!... Groover has left these forums (most probably permanently) because of this very thread... how about we all be nice with each other now and return it to what it was... a fun thread?... thankyou hooleydooley/Tuttle and others for trying to get the thread back on track... much appreciated... so how about we all be nice now?... just as a favour to your old Uncle Sticky eh?... :)... cheers.

Back