Skip to main content

...meet and greets... anyone interested?...

...I have contacted Brekkie and have asked him to change the name of the thread from 'meet and greet in Sydney... anyone interested?' to 'meet and greets... anyone interested?' if anyone is interested... <----- like what I did there? ;):biggrin:... it's so that the thread now covers all the States... I hope that he is kind enough to do it :thumbsdown:... cheers.

...thankyou Brekkie for changing the name of the thread for me to make it compatible for all States... much appreciated my friend... so!... feel free to make new friends all around Australia folks!... have a great time!... cheers.

Did @GROOVER and @Mr Stickyfingers ever end up meeting?

I was wondering that myself the other day.

...hey Lucas and Khun Khun... sadly it all fell through because Groover had a bit of a run-in with Witty Banter just before he was permanently banned from this website... Groover was that upset that much with her argument with him that she decided to leave this website permanently... she has never been back on here since sadly... I lost a bloody great friend... she has never contacted me since... I tried to contact her on some occasions but to no avail... (come back Groover... we miss you... )... she must have been really pissed off eh?...

...I've learned one thing from all of this... I'll never ever bother to try and organise another 'greet and meet' again... something so simple as 'turn up at such and such a place and date and time' ends up being such complete disaster to the nth degree... a shame really... there are so many wonderful people on here that I would love to meet... thankfully though... my sweet darling wife and I have to go to Queensland in late April or early May and we will be fortunate enough to meet the sweet lady by the name of QTKT :thumbsup::kiss::biggrin: within these forums and am looking so forward to it too... (she's my sweet Vicar of Dibley :))... but as I said... never again will I organise one... thanks for asking though Lucas and Khun Khun... cheers.

...hey Lucas and Khun Khun... sadly it all fell through because Groover had a bit of a run-in with Witty Banter just before he was permanently banned from this website... Groover was that upset that much with her argument with him that she decided to leave this website permanently... she has never been back on here since sadly... I lost a bloody great friend... she has never contacted me since... I tried to contact her on some occasions but to no avail... (come back Groover... we miss you... )... she must have been really pissed off eh?...

...I've learned one thing from all of this... I'll never ever bother to try and organise another 'greet and meet' again... something so simple as 'turn up at such and such a place and date and time' ends up being such complete disaster to the nth degree... a shame really... there are so many wonderful people on here that I would love to meet... thankfully though... my sweet darling wife and I have to go to Queensland in late April or early May and we will be fortunate enough to meet the sweet lady by the name of QTKT :thumbsup::kiss::biggrin: within these forums and am looking so forward to it too... (she's my sweet Vicar of Dibley :))... but as I said... never again will I organise one... thanks for asking though Lucas and Khun Khun... cheers.
That's a shame. A good thing is that Mooseface and I had lunch today. Had a good chat and enjoyed our dumplings.

Me me me! I'm flying to Berlin on boxing day from Oz. Steins and BB chit chat sounds tops :)

Yes. That one still has to happen.

Back